Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Videos from my Tokyo Japan trip.
2469 6 2018-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vermifuge
lvl.4
United States

I just wanted to share some Japanese vacation videos taken with my Osmo+ I'm always worried about crossing over that line into spam or advertise, but it was requested I make this thread ;-)

Tokyo Mario Kart (Maricar)

I was using the DJI Osmo+ with the bike mount kit. The bike kit was the perfect way to attach the osmo to the frame of the go kart. You can see in the video the kart is rattling quite a bit but the shock absorber is  doing its job! My favorite moment in this video happens around the 12 min mark as I am able to overtake the train. The audio was really bad that's why I had to dub royalty free music on top of the video, sorry.   

Hanami in Tokyo Yoyogi Park:

I was using the DJI Osmo+ with the Z-Axis and some ND Filters.  Landed in April and was lucky to be just at the start of Hanami.  The Sakura will in full bloom the first week we were there.

Walking Around Ameyoko:

I was using the DJI Osm+ with the Z-Axis.  This is a great area for picking up all sorts of low priced goods in Tokyo.  Anything from sneakers to luggage and even yukata or kimono.

Inside Round 1 Japanese Arcade:

I was using the DJI Osmo+ with the Z-Axis. I guess this is rare footage. Most of these arcades chase you out and tell you not to film.  No one asked me to stop so I decided it was ok to post.

2018-12-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice work!
2018-12-17
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Awesome video! Great job  
2018-12-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Nice job. Thank you for sharing your great work with us. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to reach us. We're glad to help. Thank you.
2018-12-17
Use props
Hartyaj
First Officer
Flight distance : 49478 ft

Australia

Love the Mario carts, great work.
2018-12-19
Use props
Ivens
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3917021 ft