DJI Mimo Login Failed(resolved)
7572 11 2018-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MichealMedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 179026 ft

Hey guys,

I cannot login DJI Mimo, how can I activate my Osmo Pocket???

Micheal
2018-12-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Micheal, we're sorry for the troubles. Just to verify, have you tried to change to another working WiFi/Internet to verify? If the issue persists, please kindly provide us with your DJI account, we'll forward to the team for double check, thank you!
2018-12-17
Use props
MichealMedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 179026 ft

DJI Susan Posted at 12-17 00:12
Hi Micheal, we're sorry for the troubles. Just to verify, have you tried to change to another working WiFi/Internet to verify? If the issue persists, please kindly provide us with your DJI account, we'll forward to the team for double check, thank you!

Fixed, just turn on the VPN...
Thank you, DJI Susan!
2018-12-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MichealMedia Posted at 12-17 00:45
Fixed, just turn on the VPN...
Thank you, DJI Susan!

Thanks for keeping us updated. Glad to hear it works now. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us. Wish you have a good time!
2018-12-19
Use props
djiuser_p6YelxoXULUc
New

Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-12-17 00:12

Hello I got the same problem with the latest version of the app and therefore can’t connect my Osmo mobile 3.
2019-12-13
Use props
djiuser_QHm43aIeeNw2
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-12-17 00:12

Hello, Susan. I can’t log in to the DJI Mimo app I keep getting a “failed login” message. I even changed my password but got the same message.
2020-3-10
Use props
djiuser_gOxELkrHoZUO
New

United States

I keep getting a failed login pop up every time I try to connect with my phone. Tried on and off the WiFi and changed my password, but nothing worked.
2020-3-17
Use props
djiuser_dovRDDRGqZQI
New

United States

Trying to login on DJI Mimo on my phone but keep getting a failed captcha. Log in to my account on the website is working. I'd like to start using my new device. Ugh.
2020-3-18
Use props
djiuser_1TvHUhnAP3Nk
New

Denmark

I have the same problem!
2020-3-18
Use props
djiuser_LDl4imUB425m
New

United Kingdom

Me too.  Password works on website, but not in the app.
2020-3-18
Use props
djiuser_kVTpvRw3CLom
New

United States

can’t log in and use brand new device! changed password 3 times and I can log in to the website just fine with the account I created. what gives? I am going to have to return it because I cannot even use it without connecting it to the app!!!
2020-3-18
Use props
djiuser_GnFdKFlLHs0g
New

Denmark

Have the same problem w my Mobile 3. Brand new out of the box and charged. Paired w bluetooth ok, tried 2 different networks, created a new account. Restart iPhone8, “Login failed” every time! Not the best start on a new relationship!
So what is next, do I return it? I suspect it is the app but what good is the product without the app?
2020-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules