Ronin - S constant pan spin
2335 5 2018-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dschapin
lvl.2
United States

I turned on the ronin S for the first time today.  it constantly spins in the pan axis non stop.

I have tried to calibrate teh joy stick, I have installed all different versions of the firmware, have tried auto tune. everything that one would think of.

It still spins. the joy stick can only make it tilt whiel it does it spin on its own.
2018-12-17
Use props
Dschapin
lvl.2
United States

Ronin S wont stop spinning

Right out of the box the ronin s wont stop spinning.  

i tried to calibrate the joy stick and also diffrent firmware new firmware and previous firmware.  and factory reset. it still keeps spining i think i just have to take it back
2018-12-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the trouble caused. Can you provide a sample video so that we can check it on our end? You can upload it using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you.
2018-12-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Dschapin, we apologize for the troubles with Ronin-S, may I verify if the Joystick is calibrated successfully? Please refer to the screenshot below. Besides, did you try the system calibration? GTScreenshot_20181218_110829.png

GTScreenshot_20181218_110932.png
2018-12-17
Use props
Dschapin
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-17 19:10
Hi Dschapin, we apologize for the troubles with Ronin-S, may I verify if the Joystick is calibrated successfully? Please refer to the screenshot below. Besides, did you try the system calibration?[view_image]

[view_image]

DId you read what i wrote? i already did that many times.  I had to return it for another one because im guessing it was something that couldn't be fixed.  i tried every calibration and diagnostic
2018-12-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dschapin Posted at 12-17 20:20
DId you read what i wrote? i already did that many times.  I had to return it for another one because im guessing it was something that couldn't be fixed.  i tried every calibration and diagnostic

Yes, we do read your post, we just would like to verify the calibration is successful, if the issue persists, I'm afraid the device will need to be sent in for further evaluation.
2018-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules