Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem with DJI mimo
4537 13 2018-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_hu5yyNWCP3T7
lvl.1
Spain

I just get my Osmo Pocket. I downloaded the app osmo mimo and it does not work. When I click agree it goes off!
2018-12-17
Use props
skyhighmedia
First Officer
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Which phone are you using? And where are you clicking "agree"? (Login? Terms and conditions? Activation? etc...)
2018-12-17
Use props
djiuser_hu5yyNWCP3T7
lvl.1
Spain

iPhone XS Max . I click agree at first screen DJI improvement program . But if I click dismiss alado the same
2018-12-17
Use props
djiuser_hu5yyNWCP3T7
lvl.1
Spain

skyhighmedia Posted at 12-17 03:06
Which phone are you using? And where are you clicking "agree"? (Login? Terms and conditions? Activation? etc...)

iPhone XS Max. At first screen I get options DJI improvement program either I click I agree or do not
Consider it kicks me out of the app and any time I download again does the same
2018-12-17
Use props
djiuser_3mIHu6JZPWZT
New
United States

That Mimo app has a serious flaw in it. When I first got my Osmo Pocket, I couldn't remember my DJI password, so the app ask if you want DJI to email you instructions to reset your password, so I clicked on "yes" send me a new password. DJI sent me an email, with what i assumed where instructions to reset my password, only problems is the email was in Chinese, and I could not read it. So I clicked on the Chinese link to see if I could reset my password, but it took me to a chinese web page. So then i tried the other option on the Mimo app to reset my password my putting in your phone number so they could send me a text, but they never sent the text message to my phone. So i tried the email option again, and they sent me another email in chinese. i tried that a couple of more times, and DJI locked my account for 24 hours, so I couldn't register my Osmo Pocket to use it. I solved the problem by opening up a new DJI account with a different email account. So you need to fix the Mimo App so that it doesn't send you instructions to reset your password in Chinese. Thanks.
2018-12-17
Use props
djiuser_hu5yyNWCP3T7
lvl.1
Spain

Thank you for the comments.The problem is that I am not able even to go in the app. I click it shows up and gets off.
2018-12-17
Use props
djiuser_3mIHu6JZPWZT
New
United States

My problem wasn't related to your problem, I was just letting DJI know about a different problem. As far as your problem, have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it, or rebooting your phone, or make sure there are no other apps running in the background.
2018-12-17
Use props
djiuser_hu5yyNWCP3T7
lvl.1
Spain

Deleted and restored 20 times. Restarting iPhone , closing all the rest of apps..... nothing this is annoying
2018-12-17
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_hu5yyNWCP3T7 Posted at 12-17 06:11
Deleted and restored 20 times. Restarting iPhone , closing all the rest of apps..... nothing this is annoying

There are similar threads regarding the Mimo App and Xs.  Given the seemingly broad extent of problems you would be wise to go to the Support section of DJI.com and open a chat session.  If there is any way you can video your phone or run a screen recording of the process ( screen recording is built in to the iPhone Xs) and have it ready for the Chat it may help them identify the problem and a workaround.  At a minimum it will get you a Case# and extend any return time limits.
2018-12-17
Use props
djiuser_hu5yyNWCP3T7
lvl.1
Spain

WebParrot Posted at 12-17 06:18
There are similar threads regarding the Mimo App and Xs.  Given the seemingly broad extent of problems you would be wise to go to the Support section of DJI.com and open a chat session.  If there is any way you can video your phone or run a screen recording of the process ( screen recording is built in to the iPhone Xs) and have it ready for the Chat it may help them identify the problem and a workaround.  At a minimum it will get you a Case# and extend any return time limits.

Thank you for the advise !
2018-12-17
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ooops ... forgot to include the link :-)

https://www.dji.com/support

FWIW, you'll have to click-through a few icons to get to the Osmo as a reason, then look to the bottom of the list of FAQ's to start a Chat session.
2018-12-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Just to clarify, have you tried to activate your Osmo Pocket? If not, kindly restart the Osmo Pocket and its app, then try to activate it again, making sure they have a good internet connection. If the activation still fails, we highly suggest you send it back for replacement. You may contact our support for a further help http://www.dji.com/support. Thank you.
2018-12-21
Use props
the17thchapter
New

United States

Hi when I plug in my iPhone to the Osmo Pocket it always starts off in portrait mode instead of landscape mode, this creates issues when I try to use the navigational arrows since it seems they move on reverse mode. I have deleted the app and reset the Osmo Pocket and it still continues to have this issue. I have included a screenshot of how the Mimo App looks overtime I plug into the Osmo Pocket.
2019-2-5
Use props
djiuser_FoHDPYkr65sm
lvl.1
Turkey

When I connect osmo device to my iphone x device, image does not appear on dji mimo.
2019-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules