Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo gimbal stays doesnt follow while filming in car
1415 6 2018-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hondaboi2000
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Hey everyone.  Took the osmo pocket   other night connected to phone, but I expected the gimbal to follow the direction of the car, but with the first curve it tilted that way, and would stay there. It's not like it would follow the direction of the car.  If y'all could tell me what I am doing wrong please. Thank you all.  It is a shame real directions don't come with it !
2018-12-17
Use props
Hondaboi2000
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Oh sorry..is there really a flashlight mode?  If so, I cant find it.  Sorry. meant to post with original question
2018-12-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to verify if you were able to use ActiveTrack or use the Follow mode? To enable it you may go to DJI Mimo: Tap the gimbal setting icon on the left side of the screen, and choose between Tilt Locked, Follow, and FPV modes. Via Osmo Pocket: Swipe up on the screen, then select Fast Follow or Slow Follow. You may also watch the video tutorial below for reference. Thank you.

2018-12-17
Use props
Hondaboi2000
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-17 09:15
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to verify if you were able to use ActiveTrack or use the Follow mode? To enable it you may go to DJI Mimo: Tap the gimbal setting icon on the left side of the screen, and choose between Tilt Locked, Follow, and FPV modes. Via Osmo Pocket: Swipe up on the screen, then select Fast Follow or Slow Follow. You may also watch the video tutorial below for reference. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvt6mmdV5Nk

Thank you kindly.  what about flashlight mode??
2018-12-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hondaboi2000@gmail.com Posted at 12-17 10:17
Thank you kindly.  what about flashlight mode??

Osmo Pocket has Flashlight Mode and we have 2 ways to switch or enable it.

Method 1:
Lock the gimbal, hold the Osmo Pocket handle, tilt the camera until the camera faces straight ahead, and the Osmo Pocket will enter Flashlight mode automatically. Hold the Osmo Pocket upright to exit Flashlight mode.

Method 2:
In Follow mode, hold the Osmo Pocket handle, tilt the camera until it faces straight ahead, swipe up on the screen, and click Recenter to enter Flashlight mode. Hold the Osmo Pocket upright, and click Recenter again to exit Flashlight mode.
2018-12-17
Use props
Hondaboi2000
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-17 10:24
Osmo Pocket has Flashlight Mode and we have 2 ways to switch or enable it.

Method 1:

THANK YOU !!  You have been so kind !!!
2018-12-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hondaboi2000@gmail.com Posted at 12-17 11:39
THANK YOU !!  You have been so kind !!!

You're most welcome. If you need further assistant, please don't hesitate to reach us back. We're happy to help you. Thank you.
2018-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules