Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery Number changing
1353 11 2018-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gooseman 2old
lvl.3
Flight distance : 733829 ft
United Kingdom

Hi
I was wondering if anyone had figured out how to change the battery numbers on their M2.

I am building my flight log (for CAA, post PfCO) and pulling the data from the TXT files my battery numbers are all over the place, I even have #7, and I only have six!

Any one ever done this?

Thanks

2018-12-17
Use props
rwynant V1
Captain
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Flight log on paper......referring to your numbered batt as used in that flight.

Randy
2018-12-17
Use props
Gooseman 2old
lvl.3
United Kingdom

rwynant V1 Posted at 12-17 10:12
Flight log on paper......referring to your numbered batt as used in that flight.

Randy

Not sure I get what you mean. What I was hoping for was a way to name batteries. Or rename them, as such. So I can number them in order of age. It'd just be useful to be able to do that, in a very OCD kinda way.

But I'm not holding my breath
2018-12-17
Use props
rwynant V1
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Gooseman 2old Posted at 12-17 12:09
Not sure I get what you mean. What I was hoping for was a way to name batteries. Or rename them, as such. So I can number them in order of age. It'd just be useful to be able to do that, in a very OCD kinda way.

But I'm not holding my breath

Not to over simplify

Label maker,  and apply a letter or number followed by date:  1-12/18  or  A-12/18

A, B, C or 1, 2, 3 whatever works.  As needed you can record in your flight log how many times charged etc.....

Randy
2018-12-17
Use props
rolling56
Captain
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

rwynant V1 Posted at 12-17 13:08
Not to over simplify

Label maker,  and apply a letter or number followed by date:  1-12/18  or  A-12/18

yup ABC 123 i do that too. Just be sure to keep track of when you got them and when they went into service.
2018-12-17
Use props
Gooseman 2old
lvl.3
United Kingdom

rwynant V1 Posted at 12-17 10:12
Flight log on paper......referring to your numbered batt as used in that flight.

Randy

ok, Gotcha!  Yes, that's what I've had to do (as I can't find a way to get from the DJI flight records txt files through AirData and into a spread sheet!!).  So I've had to manually input the data (eurgh.... so many flights.
My OCD, always making life harder than it needs to be!
2018-12-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Gooseman 2old. Thank you for the inquiry. To label the batteries that you have all you need to do is to have a sticker and mark these stickers alphabetically of with numbers to identify the batteries from each other. Thank you.
2018-12-17
Use props
Gooseman 2old
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-17 15:24
Hello and good day Gooseman 2old. Thank you for the inquiry. To label the batteries that you have all you need to do is to have a sticker and mark these stickers alphabetically of with numbers to identify the batteries from each other. Thank you.

yeah, I don't think you read the post quite well enough. You know, the bit where i wrote "...and pulling the data from the TXT files..."
have a nice day.
2018-12-17
Use props
rwynant V1
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Gooseman 2old Posted at 12-17 15:19
ok, Gotcha!  Yes, that's what I've had to do (as I can't find a way to get from the DJI flight records txt files through AirData and into a spread sheet!!).  So I've had to manually input the data (eurgh.... so many flights.
My OCD, always making life harder than it needs to be!

Ok......now I see what you are doing.

PM jjbspark.......ask him if that is possible......he has created a way to look at danged near everything in the  log files, and much of that is in spreadsheet format.

Trust me,  he knows what he's doing.

Randy
2018-12-17
Use props
Gooseman 2old
lvl.3
United Kingdom

rwynant V1 Posted at 12-17 15:46
Ok......now I see what you are doing.

PM jjbspark.......ask him if that is possible......he has created a way to look at danged near everything in the  log files, and much of that is in spreadsheet format.

Thanks Randy
I'll reach out to him
2018-12-18
Use props
rwynant V1
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Goose,

I gave him your contact info.....I hope he can help your hope to automate.....ODBC

Randy
2018-12-19
Use props
Gooseman 2old
lvl.3
United Kingdom

rwynant V1 Posted at 12-19 10:41
Goose,

I gave him your contact info.....I hope he can help your hope to automate.....ODBC

you're a star, thanks
2018-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules