Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Pocket Feature Requests
7347 53 2018-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Gt7sQm5v7eGv
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10308 ft
United Kingdom

I would appreciate the ability to move the onscreen joystick position. It would feel more natural to me to use my left thumb to control the gimbal
2019-2-2
Use props
junfusion
Japan

nspusmc Posted at 2-2 07:52
Surprised, I don't think I saw anyone mention automated pan yet.

Just like for "Motionlapse", I really wish I could set two (or more) points and have it automatically pan across.

Hi, Some people already mentioned that.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-179750-1-1.html
But it seems very few people want that...
2019-2-2
Use props
edwardyyy
Second Officer
Hong Kong

max ISO can be assigned when AUTO exposure
2019-2-2
Use props
zu1
lvl.4

Japan

DanielVieira Posted at 2018-12-18 08:06
Well if high end phones can do AFC without any problem (focus hunting)...lets hope DJI could do the same with the Pocket....

Yes, you are right. It is time to clear the focus hunting of AF-c.
2019-2-2
Use props
Kamel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2116 ft
Oman

A feature I would like to have on the Osmo Pocket is to have picture styles when in D-Cinelike color mode where the user can adjust sharpness, contrast and saturation manually.
2019-2-2
Use props
Yornav
lvl.1
Netherlands

In the Mimo app editor the option to add a Letterbox for an even more cinematic look.
2019-2-21
Use props
Phantom4procc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27543 ft
Spain

I would like to have the full screen option to hide both the buttons and the tracking and focus

Me gustaría contar con la opción full screen para ocultar  tanto los botones como el tracking y enfoque
2019-3-8
Use props
Phantom4procc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27543 ft
Spain

I would like to have the full screen option to hide both the buttons and the tracking and focus

Me gustaría contar con la opción full screen para ocultar  tanto los botones como el tracking y enfoque
2019-3-8
Use props
Udo13
First Officer
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

engin ersoz Posted at 1-13 13:21
I changed photo format as 3:2 but after turn off, turn on Osmo turned to 4:3 as default. Can I use 3:2 photo format as default.

There are even more settings lost when switching. I think this will be fixed in the next companyware update.
2019-3-9
Use props
NigelCHP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5699 ft
United Kingdom

1. Make the option to flip the image left to right (that is available when connected wirelessly) availble when connected directly.
2. Not so much a feature as a fix - enable Android users to connect wirelessly at 5ghz, currently can only get an unstable connection at 2.4ghz (as per this and other threads https://forum.dji.com/thread-177968-1-1.html)
3. Make a micro USB connector available.
2019-4-8
Use props
PaulS142
lvl.1
United States

Need option to turn off auto-generation of panorama images when connected to iPhone either directly or via WiFi. It can take quite a while to generate the panoramas and, at the moment, you can't do anything else until it's done - can't even cancel it. I want to be able to shoot a panorama and then be able to immediately go back to video if necessary. You can do this on the OP in stand-alone mode, but not when connected to an iPhone.
2019-4-14
Use props
Clintinoo
lvl.1
Malta

Any plans to add the manual focus option on the pro tab ? ... That would be great .
2019-5-22
Use props
Gulfstream
First Officer
Flight distance : 98996 ft
  • >>>
United States

We have DNG for Pano/Photo now. Why not for Timelapse / Motionlapse?
2019-5-22
Use props
fansddb41da7
United States

A feature request: I would like the gimbal controls of “Duration” and “Path” that appear in the “Motionlapse” menu to be available in the “Video” menu. Essentially, make “continuous shooting” be an option for the “Interval” in the “Motionlapse” menu. Does this make sense?
2019-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules