How to claim DJI refresh replacement
1709 11 2018-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Greycountydrone
lvl.1
Canada

Good day, my DJI spark has been getting exit gps and class errors every flight. It locked into gps then once I take off it drifts around even tho it has satellites and then it’ll lose gps and go into atti mode. Is there a way I can claim a replacement through DJI refresh without it crashing. I’m Afraid to fly  it now. It promoted me to recalibrate and I did it successfully but it’s scary. It almost flew away on me yesterday but I was able to bring it back and land. Even when locked into gps and many satellites it’ll drift around.  

Thanks.
Rob
2018-12-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Rob, sorry for the troubles with the drone, may I verify if you are flying the open area without the radio interference? If the compass was interfered severely, even we can search many satellites, the drone will also switch into A mode, then the drone cannot auto-brake itself in this mode.
If you would like to send in the drone for the evaluation, please contact our support www.dji.com/support to start a ticket and the team will guide you to send in.
2018-12-17
Use props
Greycountydrone
lvl.1
Canada

Thanks for the reply. It has been happening in areas where it never happened prior. It just seems to always happen now.
2018-12-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Greycountydrone Posted at 12-18 03:35
Thanks for the reply. It has been happening in areas where it never happened prior. It just seems to always happen now.

May I verify if you are running the latest firmware? Did you try to refresh the firmware? If there is no luck, please send in the drone for a test and evaluation.
2018-12-18
Use props
Greycountydrone
lvl.1
Canada

Yea it’s on the latest firmware as well. I do have DJI refresh. Can I get a replacement. ?
2018-12-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Greycountydrone Posted at 12-18 05:30
Yea it’s on the latest firmware as well. I do have DJI refresh. Can I get a replacement. ?

Hi Rob, sorry for the late response. For DJI Care Refresh yes,  you can get two replacement for one year you just have to pay for additional small amount in replacing the unit. However, I suggest to send the aircraft first for diagnosis so we can check why the unit is having an issue and we can determine if it's product malfunction or not if we found out that the reason why the unit is having an issue is a product malfunction and the aircraft is still within the warranty period it will be covered by your warranty however, if it's a human error since you have DJI Care Refresh you can used that for the 1st replacement. Please let us know if you have any, questions. Thank you.
2018-12-18
Use props
Greycountydrone
lvl.1
Canada

Oh ok that’s good to know. How do I begin the process of sending it in.
2018-12-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Greycountydrone Posted at 12-18 09:36
Oh ok that’s good to know. How do I begin the process of sending it in.

Kindly wait for an email. I will send you the instructions on how you can send the aircraft back for repair. Thank you.
2018-12-18
Use props
djiuser_8xI54dw0B1RH
lvl.1
Australia

Hi there, my name is Satya and I am a user of thge DJI Mavic Air here in Adelaide, South Australia. I am a little unsure of who to reach out to as I accidentally crashed my drone and have sent in the repair request through the DJI Repair page. I have waited about 72 Hours but I did not get any email or mail with the shipping label.
The case number is CAS-2613453-C0K1Q5. Is there any way I could get some help with it?
Sorry for possibly hijacking another post, I am a little anxious about what to do and I couldn't make my own post.

Many thanks in advance,
Satya
2019-1-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_8xI54dw0B1RH Posted at 1-5 22:06
Hi there, my name is Satya and I am a user of thge DJI Mavic Air here in Adelaide, South Australia. I am a little unsure of who to reach out to as I accidentally crashed my drone and have sent in the repair request through the DJI Repair page. I have waited about 72 Hours but I did not get any email or mail with the shipping label.
The case number is CAS-2613453-C0K1Q5. Is there any way I could get some help with it?
Sorry for possibly hijacking another post, I am a little anxious about what to do and I couldn't make my own post.

Hi Satya, sorry to have kept you waiting for the shipping label, it has been sent to you, please send in the drone at your most convenience, our repair center will take care of it.
The point system of the “New” group has been changed to 0~20 points, and this group of users is not able to create new posts. Please check the link below of how to get more points: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 15&page=1#pid623200
2019-1-6
Use props
SADronie92
lvl.1
Australia

Hi Mindy,
Thanks for getting back to me so swiftly and apologies for not replying here as I am not used to this system yyet. I have spoken to DJI Thor and I have sent the drone to the repairer with the shipping label. Lets hope they receive it soon.

Cheers!
2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SADronie92 Posted at 1-8 02:54
Hi Mindy,
Thanks for getting back to me so swiftly and apologies for not replying here as I am not used to this system yyet. I have spoken to DJI Thor and I have sent the drone to the repairer with the shipping label. Lets hope they receive it soon.

Hi SADronie92, thanks for getting back, if you need any assistance, please feel free to let us know, hope you will get it back soon.
2019-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules