Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Tello Firmware Version V01.04.78.01 Release Notice
1350 7 2018-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RYZE
Super Moderator

China

Overview

• Release Date: 2018.12.12
  • Aircraft Firmware: V01.04.78.01

What’s New?

• Increased the hover accuracy for auto takeoff
  • Added support for Swift Playgrounds

Notes:

• Do not power off the aircraft during the firmware update.
  • Restart the aircraft once the firmware update is complete.
  • If the firmware update doesn’t succeed within 5 minutes or fails, restart the aircraft and the Tello app, and retry.
2018-12-17
Use props
Cepheroh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 847116 ft

Malaysia

Another good initiative from Ryze
2018-12-18
Use props
djiuser_E7ZqqabDJhDQ
lvl.1

Hi, is there a way of accessing the video feed of the DJI Tello using my browser? I can access its commands using sockets through my server. But i cant seem to access the webcam for it to show on my localhost browser. Thoughts???
2018-12-19
Use props
vzr
lvl.2

Serbia

Video feed goes over RTP protocol. There is a subforum for tello development on tellopilots website, start gaining your info from there.
2018-12-19
Use props
Effess
lvl.1

India

After updating to 01.04.78.01 firmwareTello has become "a completely different bird, unstable fight, controller response variable, sometimes just moving up and down a foot or so when hovering." I also noticed if you were about a couple of metres up it would CLIMB upwards when you were going forward, and DESCEND by itself when below a meter and going forward. Also, tap to land is now hit and miss - sometimes it just bounced along the floor and did a sort of hop up again! I did a reset, re calibrated the IMU and did the center of gravity thing - But NO... no.. no stable flight!!! Its just as iffy! I am so disappointed Ryze ... a perfect little drone to an uncontrollable monster with an update!  Another thing... if you remove the Prop guards, it flies better - no rise-fall thing.. at least not in my limited testing.  C'mon Ryze fix this, PLEASE!!!!
1-11 10:48
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

China

Effess Posted at 1-11 10:48
After updating to 01.04.78.01 firmwareTello has become "a completely different bird, unstable fight, controller response variable, sometimes just moving up and down a foot or so when hovering." I also noticed if you were about a couple of metres up it would CLIMB upwards when you were going forward, and DESCEND by itself when below a meter and going forward. Also, tap to land is now hit and miss - sometimes it just bounced along the floor and did a sort of hop up again! I did a reset, re calibrated the IMU and did the center of gravity thing - But NO... no.. no stable flight!!! Its just as iffy! I am so disappointed Ryze ... a perfect little drone to an uncontrollable monster with an update!  Another thing... if you remove the Prop guards, it flies better - no rise-fall thing.. at least not in my limited testing.  C'mon Ryze fix this, PLEASE!!!!

We are very sorry about it Effess. I am going to take care of this for you right now. At first, please check if the following info would assist.
- Kindly check if one or more prop guards has been broken or not.
- Make sure that the altitude does not exceed 1000m
- Kindly refer the image below to check if the flying environment is good for hovering and flying.

If persists, for info collecting and further assistance, would you contact the right support at support@ryzerobotics.com?  Thanks a lot in advance.
1-11 18:22
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

China

djiuser_E7ZqqabDJhDQ Posted at 2018-12-19 01:40
Hi, is there a way of accessing the video feed of the DJI Tello using my browser? I can access its commands using sockets through my server. But i cant seem to access the webcam for it to show on my localhost browser. Thoughts???

Sincerely sorry for the miss. Currently, video streaming in real time is not supported in Tello APP. But if you want to make it on your own, you can contact SDK@ryzerobotics.com to see if it is feasible and how.
1-11 18:26
Use props
Effess
lvl.1

India

RYZE Posted at 1-11 18:22
We are very sorry about it Effess. I am going to take care of this for you right now. At first, please check if the following info would assist.
- Kindly check if one or more prop guards has been broken or not.
- Make sure that the altitude does not exceed 1000m

Hi! Thanks for the prompt reply...
Yes the propeller guards are perfect - not a scratch or twist, and don't obstruct the props in any way -- - was flying with them 10 minutes before updating, and for the last few months - no issues. Never once took them off since Tello came out the box... till I was forced to the the IMU recalibrate now.

I'm flying inside a room - it's less than 5 metres to the roof! So, nowhere near 1000!

Thanks anyway... I'll contact Ryze support...
1-12 03:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules