mavic 2 inteligent flight modes missing
6884 15 2018-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LiveLA
lvl.1
United States

Hi I have tried everything, the drone is updated the app has been re i stalled, the goggles are updated, on the dji app when I click the inteligent modes it only shows a few select modes and not all of them, there is no second screen or option of second screen, I have checked the remote for position and it is on ”P” I have checked all the settings I know of and they dont pop up. When i updated the goggles the icons showed up, once the mavic 2 was connected to the goggles the goggles only had tap fly and active track and that is it. And none of the new cool flight modes are showing up on the app either.  Im totally baffled but it seems like something or some setting on my Mavic 2 is not letting me see or choose certain flight modes, Please help (ps. it is not in beginner mode)
2018-12-17
Use props
Bart B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 878852 ft
United States

Sure you checked, not in beginner mode? made sure in DJI Go4 multi mode was toggled on? You might try re-installing the DJI GO App.
2018-12-17
Use props
LiveLA
lvl.1
United States

Bart B Posted at 12-17 20:53
Sure you checked, not in beginner mode? made sure in DJI Go4 multi mode was toggled on? You might try re-installing the DJI GO App.

thanks for the reply, I made sure the multiple flight on, not beginner, like I said when my goggles are disconected it shows all, when conected to my Mavic only shows 2... but thats side issue from not getting more than the gen. flight modes. Yes just did all updates a few hrs ago. this sucks.
D56A35D9-5985-4DE5-A8ED-B41D59CB6608.png
38F198A6-AC31-47D7-80C0-DC46B259FADD.jpeg
B8AD587D-2A87-496E-803D-7684374EA238.jpeg
2018-12-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're very sorry for the inconvenience. May I know what mobile device are you using? Can you please try to re-link your remote controller to the aircraft then after that, kindly connect your device to the drone. Please ensure battery level is sufficient and the aircraft is working on P-mode when using the Intelligent Flight Modes. Thank you.
2018-12-21
Use props
fansc12aa09a
New
Flight distance : 778 ft
United States

I’m having the same issues. All is updated, re linked the rc, re installed the latest firmware on goggles, mult fly modes enabled, not in beginner mode...
when i tap on intel fly modes only two show up in goggles: tap fly and act track.  When I look down at my rc/iphone i am able to access allnother intel modes.
Also when tapping on the HD icon in goggles, the first option is grayed out, cannot select it.
Please advise.
Wish there was a phone number or a live chat.
Thank you,
Hans
2018-12-31
Use props
LiveLA
lvl.1
United States

yeah, trust, that the DJI customer service is absolute trash in comparison to their product...actually their service is just terrible period. Anyways what I learned was that those modes are NOT on the Mavic 2 pro but are on the Mavic Pro. So that explains why they show up on the display in my goggles until I connect the Mavic 2pro then they disappear because those modes are not available or campatable with the M2P (Im new to this, so not saying thats the end all but no tutorials or videos really go over that clearly) let me know what you come up with. I know trust me not a fan of that set up, and really wanted the turrain follow, pretty disappointing, hopefully that will be an  upgrade in firmware or something, Let me know what you come up with
2018-12-31
Use props
fansc12aa09a
New
Flight distance : 778 ft
United States

LiveLA Posted at 12-31 08:47
yeah, trust, that the DJI customer service is absolute trash in comparison to their product...actually their service is just terrible period. Anyways what I learned was that those modes are NOT on the Mavic 2 pro but are on the Mavic Pro. So that explains why they show up on the display in my goggles until I connect the Mavic 2pro then they disappear because those modes are not available or campatable with the M2P (Im new to this, so not saying thats the end all but no tutorials or videos really go over that clearly) let me know what you come up with. I know trust me not a fan of that set up, and really wanted the turrain follow, pretty disappointing, hopefully that will be an  upgrade in firmware or something, Let me know what you come up with

Thanks.
So the intel fly modes from my mavic 2 pro are not accessible via the goggles?? Am I understanding you right? If so, what a bummer...
Anyone from DJI want to chip in here..?
Thanks
Hans
2018-12-31
Use props
Rudolf8
New
Flight distance : 26565 ft
United Kingdom

Same here.Everything updated to latest firmware. No beginner mode. Multiple Flying modes enabled. Switch on P position. Only 2 intelligent flight modes on goggles that also don't really work as they should because I for instance can't mark an object with head movements.
2018-12-31
Use props
Rudolf8
New
Flight distance : 26565 ft
United Kingdom

By the way, the Goggles are advertised to work as stand alone controller. We should not need to use phones with the DJI Go app. Besides the horrible fit on at least my head and flight head tracking yaw not working at all this is just another disappointment. If you consider the price this in not funny anymore.
2018-12-31
Use props
LiveLA
lvl.1
United States

to the best of my understanding and what was explained to me, that is correct. What younsee is what you get. All the goggle and or flight mode tutorials are not with the goggles re and the M2P (That I have seen) but yeah bummer. btw just flew for a bit and lost connection about 1000 ft out at 300 ft alt. turrain was from wyoming so..snowy, trees, flats and mountains. Anyway ran up the hill in the direction it was got enough signal to get it back to me (return home was not working since it said disconeccted) had a heart attack but got her back. I hate watching videos and pictures of people flying in these impossible places miles away from their drone with amazing footage, I cant get mine out of the backyard....
2018-12-31
Use props
LiveLA
lvl.1
United States

Rudolf8 Posted at 12-31 17:51
Same here.Everything updated to latest firmware. No beginner mode. Multiple Flying modes enabled. Switch on P position. Only 2 intelligent flight modes on goggles that also don't really work as they should because I for instance can't mark an object with head movements.

that about sums up my experience bud, kindof a downgrade from the pro if you ask me. Side note, anyone know if I can click a point of interest or tap to fly to a place on the map (in the app) and the drone will fly there?
2018-12-31
Use props
fans8b0017e5
New

Canada

I'm the same, Mavic 2 Zoom with Googles RE - Seriously P*ssed off. with the lack of oversold functionality. Add to that the run around & lack of support or the reluctance to give a clear honest answer. Shame on you DJI.  
2019-6-21
Use props
robby3z
New

United States

I had the same problem when using the DJI Pilot App. Deleted it and switched to the DJI Go 4 Version 4.3.20 and the intelligent flight mode icons were back. Also at one point the app kept switching to a Phantom 4 instead of Mavic 2 Pro but after turning everything off and re-starting the app, drone, and re-connecting it finally recognized the correct drone.
2019-7-22
Use props
Sflsgd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13835 ft

I'm a newbie & have just purchased the googles to go with my M2Z (thats only 2 months old) & was lured in by the hype on FPV but was not aware that this is to be the case. The googles have been ordered but not arrived yet & I see this conversation started last year - is there an update? & we expecting to get all the modes?
2019-9-12
Use props
framesbysusangmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20597 ft

United States

This is an old post but did you find out why? Is it that the supposed new and improved Mavic 2 doesn't support the modes with the Goggles?
2020-3-6
Use props
emo23
lvl.1
Flight distance : 440312 ft
Turkey

Is there any new firmware for dji goggles supports all inteligent flight modes ? Im using ver. 01.04.0500
Mavic 2 pro
2020-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules