ITELITE sparkwave vs 4hawks SE
874 5 2018-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr Sepo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 929334 ft
Australia

Just wondering if anybody knows if there is much difference between the ITELITE sparkwave and the 4hawks SR?  I can get the ITELITE sparkwave for a considerable price drop over the 4hawks SR.  They appear to be the same technogy.  Just looking to see if anybody has any experience with the difference.  Cheers.
2018-12-18
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

My guess is that the 4hawks are better
Which drone do you want them for?

Flysafely
Alex
2018-12-18
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

I’m guessing the mavic air, in that case yes get the 4hawks raptor sr, xr is too much I think. With the sr you already go till the battery dies

Flysafely
Alex
2018-12-18
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4657841 ft
  • >>>
United States

I returned the Itelite and got the 4hawks Raptor SR. It does make a difference. Ltelite is the same as stock for me.
2018-12-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out DJI Forum. Actually, there is a possibility that this accessories will work. However, since it's not yet optimized with our DJI Drones and DJI application ( DJI Go 4 )  we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said accessories/application if this will work all the time while using them. Thank you.
2018-12-18
Use props
Mr Sepo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 929334 ft
Australia

Thanks guys, does anybody know where there is a distributor for 4hawks Raptor SR in Australia?  I am unable to locate one in AU and ordering from overseas is a $60 prison island tax and shipping.  
2018-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules