DJI GO app for Android still crashing !
1436 8 2018-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
q8-drone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8337 ft
Kuwait

I reached DJI for a soultion to the crashing bug when opeing the app on Android and they suggested to replace my phone to fix the problem ! to be clear I've Samsung S9+(Android 8.0) and I never had any issue with any app before it. I also tried everything from clear data and cache to factory reset but none worked. It's been 4 months since my last flight and this upsetting me.
the only thing that should be replaced is the DJI GO app team whose working on Android (if there'a any).
2018-12-18
Use props
jyc
First Officer
Flight distance : 2255846 ft
Canada

The constant quest for nirvana with DJI Go 4!
2018-12-18
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

You have of course turned Developers options and Debugging on? Also USB Debugging and Verify apps over USB?
2018-12-18
Use props
q8-drone
lvl.1
Kuwait

G_Sig Posted at 12-18 05:46
You have of course turned Developers options and Debugging on? Also USB Debugging and Verify apps over USB?

Yes I've done it
2018-12-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day q8-drone. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the DJI Go 4 application with your Samsung S9+( Android 8.0 ). To help you further with this issue. I will forward this information/thread to our DJI R&D Team to double check on this issue. I am sorry for the trouble. I will send you a notification once I have the result. Thank you for your patience.
2018-12-18
Use props
HedsIc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft
United States

I have never had this issue on both my gf's S9 and my Note8. Let's hope it stays this way.
2018-12-18
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

If you have screen recorder you should record when you try to connect and post it.
You are using the lover middle USB port on the controller?
2018-12-18
Use props
q8-drone
lvl.1
Kuwait

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-18 08:52
Hello and good day q8-drone. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the DJI Go 4 application with your Samsung S9+( Android 8.0 ). To help you further with this issue. I will forward this information/thread to our DJI R&D Team to double check on this issue. I am sorry for the trouble. I will send you a notification once I have the result. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks I hope I fly my drone soon
2018-12-19
Use props
q8-drone
lvl.1
Kuwait

G_Sig Posted at 12-18 10:00
If you have screen recorder you should record when you try to connect and post it.
You are using the lover middle USB port on the controller?

I tried both ports and still the crashing happens .
this the link for the video:
2018-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules