o(^-^)o
FlyAnt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77461 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi,

It's a Disaster!!!  .... with my N3 + ESC TMotor AIR  40A + Futaba T14SG

1) the first problem is related to a kind of "rubberiness" in the throttle ... practically the gas responds with motion delay to the variations (obviously everything is tested at the workbench but the speed of variation of revolutions is very different from traditional systems that we are all used to seeing).  It is not a "timing" problem because I tried to calibrate the ESCs with all the variables offered by the ESC user manual

2) as soon as the throttle is in position down, the N3 produces a cutoff of the engines ... this could also happen in altitude ... in the previous avionics (including N3) such as A2, WooKong, etc., even if you throw down the zero gas and you are in flight, the control unit does not turn off the engines but does a descent of max 1,5 m / s !!!

3) The N3 does not retain the settings of my Futaba T14SG in memory. Configure, detach the cable ... I try and everything is ok ... I turn off the drone, reignite and keeps in memory everything except the S-bus settings.  
In practice, it does NOT RECOGNIZE the S-BUS. So I have to go to LB2 and go back to S-Bus;

With N2 + LightBridge 2 never had a problem ... with Futaba a disaster!
NOTE:   Last version N3 + Assistant 2 V2.0

2018-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules