1477 6 2018-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

In the flightrecords footprints it shows suddenly the ghanese flag? Last week it was the usa flag .
Never flown a drone there before

Is ir a bug or hack?
Dji? Please advise
2018-12-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with DJI. I will forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team to check on this issue. I will be sending you a notification once I have there reply. Thank you for your patience and support.
2018-12-18
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-18 07:44
Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with DJI. I will forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team to check on this issue. I will be sending you a notification once I have there reply. Thank you for your patience and support.

.......and the usa flag is back again.
So now i have the flag from ghana and the usa in my footprints . Once again. Never flew a drone there. Hope dji stephen keeps his word and informs the developpers
2018-12-18
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

dronie1965 Posted at 12-18 10:47
.......and the usa flag is back again.
So now i have the flag from ghana and the usa in my footprints . Once again. Never flew a drone there. Hope dji stephen keeps his word and informs the developpers

Common problem,no worries,  sometimes I get emails from dji in Chinese, in from New York so......
2018-12-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for the quick reply dronie1965. I have already forwarded this issue to our DJI R&D Team. As of the moment our DJI R&D Team is still working on the issue, and our engineers have been aware of this issue as well, and they are working on it to get it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your support.
2018-12-18
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-18 11:00
Thank you for the quick reply dronie1965. I have already forwarded this issue to our DJI R&D Team. As of the moment our DJI R&D Team is still working on the issue, and our engineers have been aware of this issue as well, and they are working on it to get it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your support.

Okiedokie , thanks stephen
2018-12-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

dronie1965 Posted at 12-18 11:39
Okiedokie , thanks stephen

You are very much welcome. Happy flying and happy holidays...
2018-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules