Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Received today
693 8 2018-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheLazyC
First Officer
Flight distance : 1256995 ft
  • >>>
United States

Got my Pockeet Osmo today, not sure what to think yet. I calibrated and recentgered, but the camera does not face forward, always pointing down....
2018-12-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

3 clicks on the right hand button.
2018-12-18
Use props
TheLazyC
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-18 09:54
3 clicks on the right hand button.

Thanks for the reply, but when I click that, all it does is toggle through Photo or Video.

If I tilt the OSMO up or down, I would assumed the camera remained facing forward, but it basically stays put and points down with it, If it tilt up, the camera doesn't really move and points up as well. Side to side same thing, just a smooth transition...
2018-12-18
Use props
TimK1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 71975 ft
United Kingdom

TheLazyC Posted at 12-18 12:43
Thanks for the reply, but when I click that, all it does is toggle through Photo or Video.

If I tilt the OSMO up or down, I would assumed the camera remained facing forward, but it basically stays put and points down with it, If it tilt up, the camera doesn't really move and points up as well. Side to side same thing, just a smooth transition...

Have you upgraded to the latest firmware?  Might be a faulty unit otherwise.
2018-12-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

TheLazyC Posted at 12-18 12:43

I had the same problem but I think there is a knack in doing it, I know you can connect to phone and top right hand corner, other than that not sure I can tell you anymore.
2018-12-18
Use props
TheLazyC
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

TimK1 Posted at 12-18 12:55
Have you upgraded to the latest firmware?  Might be a faulty unit otherwise.

Yes, I did that, forgot to mention it, it popped up as soon as I connected to do so, so I went ahead before I did anything else.
2018-12-18
Use props
TheLazyC
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-18 12:59
I had the same problem but I think there is a knack in doing it, I know you can connect to phone and top right hand corner, other than that not sure I can tell you anymore.

yeah, I was able to move around with the phone, however, I am not so sure I want to connect it to my phone to use it.

To me, kind of defeats the purpose of having a POCKET OSMO if you are going to hang it off the side of your phone, them it becomes bulky and with my Tech21 silicon case, makes it where it just does make a good firm connection.
2018-12-18
Use props
astrogirl
lvl.3
Flight distance : 18494 ft
Australia

TheLazyC Posted at 12-18 13:08
yeah, I was able to move around with the phone, however, I am not so sure I want to connect it to my phone to use it.

To me, kind of defeats the purpose of having a POCKET OSMO if you are going to hang it off the side of your phone, them it becomes bulky and with my Tech21 silicon case, makes it where it just does make a good firm connection.

I totally agree...it defeats the purpose of the osmo pocket( for me anyway) using it with the phone attached. I do hope as requested by many they release new features in the near future that will allow us to choose more settings on the pocket itself without the phone attached.
2018-12-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask if you're receiving an error message thru application? Have you tried to do the gimbal auto calibration? May I know if the gimbal will remain limp if you tilt the camera up and down?  Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you for continued support.
2018-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules