4K 60 corrupt video file
1511 3 2018-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vidfact
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56722 ft
United States

I got my DJI Osmo Pocket and tray all recording modes and 4K 60 is corrupt video files
total garbage...just wonder if any one have same issue?
Also lack of Micro USB is a killer...just becose I own several of it and was planning to use one pernamently..and when DJI planning to have any accesories promise to be avilable such like wirles adapter...that will solve the Micro UDB problem Right?
Over all it is disypointing....

2018-12-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. May we have the model of your mobile device? Have you tried to manually check the SD card file to your computer using a card reader to see if the files are damaged? As of the moment, the accessories for the Osmo Pocket 2 is not yet available on our store, however, you could provide your email under "IN STOCK REMINDER" for you to be notified once it would be available. We do appreciate your feedback and we'll forward it to the right department.
2018-12-18
Use props
Vidfact
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56722 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-18 16:02
Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. May we have the model of your mobile device? Have you tried to manually check the SD card file to your computer using a card reader to see if the files are damaged? As of the moment, the accessories for the Osmo Pocket 2 is not yet available on our store, however, you could provide your email under "IN STOCK REMINDER" for you to be notified once it would be available. We do appreciate your feedback and we'll forward it to the right department.

I did try and plug the card directly to a computer and try several video players ..I use them to play 4K video from my Full size JVC 4K camera  so I know they totally capable to play 4K 60...No the file is definitely Corrupted..the 4K 30 plays great...so Is a bummer...and For me that was the selling point
So if other units play 4K 60 ..it seams to me I receive a broken unit..it is crazy since my DJI Spark also was a defective model... should I send it Back?

Update...Well I was able to convert 4K 60 to 4K 60 in Wondershare Video Converter  (must have this days) and it works..I can edit and play with out a problem...so it is a mistical think that shold be solve eventualy.....but Focus and lack of Camera Mount bother me to extream..also lack of Micro USB is total madnes.
So one think for sure I give my Cash to DJI  to soon...a lot of bugs and typical lack of customer service from DJI is a sad experience.

2018-12-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Vidfact Posted at 12-18 16:17
I did try and plug the card directly to a computer and try several video players ..I use them to play 4K video from my Full size JVC 4K camera  so I know they totally capable to play 4K 60...No the file is definitely Corrupted..the 4K 30 plays great...so Is a bummer...and For me that was the selling point
So if other units play 4K 60 ..it seams to me I receive a broken unit..it is crazy since my DJI Spark also was a defective model... should I send it Back?

Hi Vidfact, glad to know you have figured out the 4k60fps issue, if you have further concern, please upload the original footage to the Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here.
For the accessories, some have been available in our online store, for those out of stock, please leave your email on the purchase page and we will send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock.
Micro USB adapter is not available when the Osmo Pocket was released, we only support Type-C and Lightning port mobile phone, your request has been escalated to our engineers, hope there will be some updates in the future.
2018-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules