Inspire 2 Won't Go In Video Mode Anymore After Latest Firmware
778 3 2018-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mattv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1027539 ft
United States

Uploaded to the latest firmware. My Inspire 2 doesn't read my SSD anymore and it won't record to video at all to the SD card. I tried downgrading and video mode will not come back. Deleted my DJI Go app, then reinstalled and nothing.

Anyone else have this problem? Really appreciate some tips.
2018-12-18
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Did you format the cards in the bird after the firmare update? There have been changes in the filesystem from .200 and later
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi mattv, sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing. Please re-plug the SSD to the drone and make sure it is inserted correctly. If it still cannot be recognized, let us carry out an isolation test by plugging in your SSD to a CINESSD Station connected with a computer -- let us know if the SSD will be recognized. Format the SD card but ensure to back up your files.

Also, please update the aircraft's firmware again since downgrading did not work. After all these, try checking the problem again to see if the SSD will be recognized and format it as well via the DJI GO app. Let us know if the video mode problem will be fixed.

2018-12-19
Use props
mattv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1027539 ft
United States

Coyut Posted at 12-19 04:28
Did you format the cards in the bird after the firmare update? There have been changes in the filesystem from .200 and later

Yes, I did. I tried multiple sd cards too.
2018-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules