Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Hong Kong Flagship Store
815 3 2018-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
error
New

Hong Kong

Hi DJI,

I purchased the OSMO Pocket from the HK Causewat Bar store at the weekend. They told me the receipt woild be emailed to me. Nothing has arrived so I tried calling them many times over the last few days, nobody answers the phone.

2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry to know about this situation. I would like to ask if you manage to check the spam files or junk file on your email to see if you didn't receive the email? I sent you a PM to protect your credentials here for further help. Thank you for continued support.
2018-12-19
Use props
error
New

Hong Kong

DJI Tony Posted at 12-19 14:31
Hi, sorry to know about this situation. I would like to ask if you manage to check the spam files or junk file on your email to see if you didn't receive the email? I sent you a PM to protect your credentials here for further help. Thank you for continued support.

Hi Tony,

have replied via PM. Thanks for your help.
Normally I would go back to the shop but I am leaving tonight and don't have time.
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

error Posted at 12-19 20:11
Hi Tony,

have replied via PM. Thanks for your help.

Hi, thanks for providing the information. No worries, I've already coordinated the concern to the right department to see what we can do in regards to this matter. We do appreciate your understanding. Thank you for continued support.
2018-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules