Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
An unaccectable thing
1883 38 2018-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ClaudioTrezzani
Captain
Flight distance : 331 ft
Italy

This below is an email that I send to Staff of Dji order:
Osmo Pocket was delivered to me this morning. But it doesn't fit with my smartphone Huawei 10 lite, that has a micro USB port instead of USB C. It is unaxcetable that Osmo Pocket doesn't fit with such smartphone. So, I want my money in return, and you had to retire It from my home without any charge to me.

Claudio Trezzani
https://www.saatchiart.com/account/artworks/874534
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

ClaudioTrezzani Posted at 12-19 07:56
Dji says that provides Osmo Pocket with an USB C adaptor. But Dji specifies that the most diffused - right now in the world - USB port is micro USB? No, nowhere. So, Dji sell a product not compatible with the vast majority of smartphone. An inexusable lack of information. Therefore, I told Dji to return my money, without any shipping charge to have Osmo Pocket from my home to Firm
Hi Claudio, we are sorry to know about the inconvenience that you encounter with our product. However, it is stipulated on our website as a reminder for our customer that as of the moment, Osmo Pocket does not support Micro USB Port. Kindly, check the screenshot below or may also check this link https://store.dji.com/product/osmo-pocket?site=brandsite&from=buy_now_bar&vid=48141. With regards, with the refund request we could process Return & Refund Service if you meet the following requirements:
√ Within (14) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has no manufacturing defect, has not been activated and is still in new or like-new condition.
√ Within (14) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has a manufacturing defect.
If you meet the requirements above you could contact us with the following three channel: Tel Support: +44 2076603037 Email: support.eu@dji.com Online Support: http://www.dji.com/support#after so we can create a case. Please do not spam on DJI Forum, if you keep doing that you will be banned. Should there be any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. Thank you.

Compatible Device.PNG
2018-12-19
Use props
ClaudioTrezzani
Captain
Italy

Osmo Pocket in return to you

Osmo Pocket was delivered to me this morning. But it doesn't fit with my smartphone Huawei 10 lite, that has a micro USB port instead of USB C. It is unapcettable that Osmo Pocket doesn't fit with such smartphone. So, I want my money in return, and you had to retire It from my home without any charge to me.

Claudio Trezzani
2018-12-19
Use props
ClaudioTrezzani
Captain
Italy

My money in return for Osmo Pocket

Osmo Pocket was delivered to me this morning. But it doesn't fit with my smartphone Huawei 10 lite, that has a micro USB port instead of USB C. It is unapcettable that Osmo Pocket doesn't fit with such smartphone. So, I want my money in return, and you had to retire It from my home without any charge to me.

Claudio Trezzani
2018-12-19
Use props
ClaudioTrezzani
Captain
Italy

Dji must do it to me

Dji Store order number is 0394801532691
Osmo Pocket was delivered to me this morning. But it doesn't fit with my smartphone Huawei 10 lite, that has a micro USB port instead of USB C. It is unacceptable that Osmo Pocket doesn't fit with such smartphone. So, I want my money in return, and you had to retire It from my home without any charge to me.

Claudio Trezzani
2018-12-19
Use props
ClaudioTrezzani
Captain
Italy

Osmo Pocket was delivered to me this morning. But it doesn't fit with my smartphone Huawei 10 lite, that has a micro USB port instead of USB C. It is unacceptable that Osmo Pocket doesn't fit with such smartphone. So, I want my money in return, and you had to retire It from my home without any charge to me.

Claudio Trezzani
2018-12-19
Use props
ClaudioTrezzani
Captain
Italy

Claudio Trezzani
2018-12-19
Use props
trica de
First Officer
Flight distance : 1062090 ft
  • >>>
Germany

how many times you want to tell us that you return it ;)?
2018-12-19
Use props
Rogue0ne
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30322 ft
United Kingdom

Maybe you should have read the spec before buying?
2018-12-19
Use props
ClaudioTrezzani
Captain
Italy

A lack of information

Dji says that provides Osmo Pocket with an USB C adaptor. But Dji specifies that the most diffused - right now in the world - USB port is micro USB? No, nowhere. So, Dji sell a product not compatible with the vast majority of smartphone. An inexusable lack of information. Therefore, I told Dji to return my money, without any shipping charge to have Osmo Pocket from my home to Firm
2018-12-19
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

No way this is a fault of DJI.   Do the research before purchasing.
2018-12-19
Use props
Estelle Lau
Captain
Flight distance : 38632 ft
  • >>>

Agree with ALABAMA, you should do research before purchasing, DJI shouldn't be the one who pays for your negligence.
2018-12-19
Use props
ClaudioTrezzani
Captain
Italy

Features

It is unacceptable that Dji didn't provide  Osmo Pocket of micro  USB to connect smartphone: my Huawei P10, that I purchased new this same year, works perfectly with my Phantom 4 Pro.
2018-12-19
Use props
ClaudioTrezzani
Captain
Italy

Features

It is unacceptable that Dji didn't provide  Osmo Pocket of micro  USB to connect smartphone: my Huawei P10, that I purchased new this same year, works perfectly with my Phantom 4 Pro.
2018-12-19
Use props
ClaudioTrezzani
Captain
Italy

Inexusable esclusion

I purchased my smartphone Huawei P10 new this year, and it is not a model entry level. So, when I ordered to Dji Osmo Pocket, I thought there was no problems. Instead right now I spent 53 euro to ship Osmo to Dji in return. Dji went wrong to not provide a  micro USB connector for Osmo Pocket. And now victim of that are me. There are millions of people all in the world that still have a micro USB port on their smartphones.
2018-12-20
Use props
Vermifuge
lvl.4
United States

Did you try a USB-C to MicroUSB cable? Or an adapter to convert the plug ?  
2018-12-20
Use props
ClaudioTrezzani
Captain
Italy

A cost and a lack

This morning I already send to Dji Europe in return the Osmo Pocket, with a cost of 53 euro for express and insured shipping.
So, I spent 53 euro because Dji don't provide a micro USB connector in Osmo Pocket. And millions people all in the world still have micro USB port.

2018-12-20
Use props
Bj0rn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 166289 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Do the 4 different topics about this issue help you out in any way;)?
2018-12-20
Use props
skyhighmedia
First Officer
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

How is it DJI's fault than you didn't check in advance if a microUSB connector was included? And why on earth send back with express and insured shipping? You are only punishing yourself...
2018-12-20
Use props
HedsIc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 478757 ft
United States

Some people can never take responsibility for their own mistakes. In this case it's completely a mistake of ClaudioTrezzani and not anything DJI did. taking a few moments to read the specs and compatibilities would have told him exactly what he needed to know PRIOR to actually ordering the device.  Why blame DJI instead of just admit it was your bad?  I don't get p*ssed off at Mini/BMW because a set of 40" mud terrain tires do not fit on my Mini Countryman.
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ClaudioTrezzani. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for raising this concern. Rest assured that I will forward this thread to our thread to our DJI R&D team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.
2018-12-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

The future of possibles.

Maybe still coming...

RedHotPoker

2018-12-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Will there be a Features 2 post? Ha

RedHotPoker

2018-12-20
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

I saw some yt video show that it will still works with micro usb phone, but we need to connect it with the type-c/lightning connector to the micro usb to the phone. Well it will not be as portable as the type-c/lightning connector phones
2018-12-23
Use props
ClaudioTrezzani
Captain
Italy

Email sent to Dji

Here the text:
I received your announcement about refund of my 359 euro through ..... But I forward you here receipt of my shipping cost of 53 euro by Mail Boxes.
You was in a hurry to close the question, but it is not closed: it is unacceptable that I suffer this cost, when is Dji fault to put on the market a device - in the consumer segment - without compatibility with the most diffused USB port in the world.
2018-12-25
Use props
Vermifuge
lvl.4
United States

buy an adapter
2018-12-25
Use props
trica de
First Officer
Flight distance : 1062090 ft
  • >>>
Germany

dude how many thread you want to open about one topic ! Dpi said at the very beginning that there are ONLY USB C and Lightling so you can't complain!
2018-12-26
Use props
Luca Rubino
Captain
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Sorry, but DJI puts everywhere that it is compatible with USB-C devices and Lighting devices. And here, there are a lot of discussions about it.
2018-12-26
Use props
ClaudioTrezzani
Captain
Italy

Expert's assesment

A friend of mine, an excellent builder and repairman of drones, with a deep knowledge of Dji products, when saw Osmo Pocket hasn't micro USB connector, commented: "crazy".
2018-12-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Claudio, we are sorry that Osmo Pocket is not compatible with Micro USB port phone since most of the latest phones come with Type-C port and this will be the trend in the future. And for the request of Micro USB adapter, we have also forwarded to our engineers, please note the future update, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-12-26
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Admin... this is Claudio's 5th posting/complaint on the same matter.  While I respect his opinion and his reasonable request (as I have each of the four previous posts, it should be addressed to him directly.  He certainly shouldn't be accumulating posting points by simply changing the title of the posts!
2018-12-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

WebParrot Posted at 12-26 21:09
Admin... this is Claudio's 5th posting/complaint on the same matter.  While I respect his opinion and his reasonable request (as I have each of the four previous posts, it should be addressed to him directly.  He certainly shouldn't be accumulating posting points by simply changing the title of the posts!

Hi WebParrot, I see, the duplicated threads will be merged or deleted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

@Claudio, your order has been refunded and please don't spam on the same matter, your other thread will be merged or deleted, please keep us updated here https://forum.dji.com/thread-175879-1-1.html, thank you.
2018-12-26
Use props
Vermifuge
lvl.4
United States

2018-12-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ClaudioTrezzani Posted at 12-25 20:17
Here the text:
I received your announcement about refund of my 359 euro through ..... But I forward you here receipt of my shipping cost of 53 euro by Mail Boxes.
You was in a hurry to close the question, but it is not closed: it is unacceptable that I suffer this cost, when is Dji fault to put on the market a device - in the consumer segment - without compatibility with the most diffused USB port in the world.

Hi Claudio, the Osmo Pocket was refunded because of non-DJI error, you will need to shoulder the shipping cost by yourself, thanks for your understanding.
2018-12-27
Use props
ghostrdr
First Officer
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
Canada

You have been very patient Mindy. Hopefully we have seen the last of Claudio.
2018-12-27
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-27 03:32
Hi Claudio, the Osmo Pocket was refunded because of non-DJI error, you will need to shoulder the shipping cost by yourself, thanks for your understanding.

Thanks for your attention this.  I respect each person's / customer's right to disagree, or make a mistake, or have a regret, but sometimes it's hard to let go.  As such a kind 'nudge' helps things along.  Thanks again.
2018-12-27
Use props
Vermifuge
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-27 03:32

DJI Mindy

Mr Claudio Trezzani is becoming a nuisance and ruining my enjoyment of the forum.
2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Vermifuge Posted at 12-27 20:37
DJI Mindy

Mr Claudio Trezzani is becoming a nuisance and ruining my enjoyment of the forum.

Hi Vermifuge, sorry about this, we will pay attention to it and keep optimizing the community.
2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

WebParrot Posted at 12-27 08:41
Thanks for your attention this.  I respect each person's / customer's right to disagree, or make a mistake, or have a regret, but sometimes it's hard to let go.  As such a kind 'nudge' helps things along.  Thanks again.

I understand, we will do out best to help with customers' concern, at the same time, maintaining the forum is also a part of our jobs. Hope all the users will obey the Forum rules.
2018-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules