Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
vps sensor error bird 3se
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rafał J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1407838 ft
Poland

Hi everyoneI get this error every time I fly I wanted to do calibrations but dji assistance does not support this model how to repair these sensors?

sensor2.jpg
2018-12-19
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Have you tried a good cleaning?
2018-12-19
Use props
Rafał J
lvl.4
Poland

ALABAMA Posted at 12-19 09:13
Have you tried a good cleaning?

I cleaned it but it does not help
2018-12-19
Use props
Joszhe Tosa
lvl.4

United States

Just off the top have you tried switching flight modes to check if VPS is appropriately functional or disabled depending on the flight mode selected? If so and VPS works or doesn't work as expected AND according to the selected flight mode it may point to a board or connection issue or some other still undetermined cause. Without having it in hand or getting it diagnosed or analyzed it is all just guesswork or shoot miss and hit by anyone at this point. Please update us when you determine the issue.  NOTE:  RTFM Page 12, 15-16, 41, 45
2018-12-23
Use props
Rafał J
lvl.4
Poland

I sent a drone to a very good service, a lot of software flaws were found, a hard reset was done and it repaired the drone. The man repairing it said dji did not repair the firmware I should not fly 3 se because it is not safe, so I hope you will stop giving empty promo and you'll do something about it.
2018-12-24
Use props
Joszhe Tosa
lvl.4

United States

Rafał J Posted at 12-24 06:01
I sent a drone to a very good service, a lot of software flaws were found, a hard reset was done and it repaired the drone. The man repairing it said dji did not repair the firmware I should not fly 3 se because it is not safe, so I hope you will stop giving empty promo and you'll do something about it.

Can you elaborate more? It's working fine now I assume even though he doesn't like that particular model of DJI drone?
2018-12-24
Use props
Rafał J
lvl.4
Poland

I do not know what the service technician did, he told me he made a hard reset and it works, unfortunately this drone is not predictable and very difficult to fly
2018-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules