Facebook Live - To business page
3570 7 2018-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GarnetDK
lvl.1
Norway

Dear DJI GO users,

I would like to use my DJI Osmo Mobile 2 to stream Facebook Live to a Facebook business page (linked to my account - of course).
No matter how I try, I only succeed in going live on my personal Facebook account.

Is it possible to go Live on a Facebook business page with DJI GO?

I look forward to your support.

Best regards
Henrik
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for your inquiry. We will check this query for updates if this process could possibly be done. We do appreciate your interest in this situation. Thank you for the continued support.
2018-12-21
Use props
Mohammad Hammad5
New

Pakistan

I bought dji osmo mobile 2 and dji mavic air but i use an Android phone. I want to stream live for my business pages but dji go App for android does not support live streaming. I used it on ios but i want it in android. Please include this option in your both apps Dji go 4 and dji go.
2018-12-24
Use props
djiuser_lXXLs2gS9Doh
New

Netherlands

I really do want this feature in the DJI GO app!

The quality of the stream on facebook is great and the app allows 720p streaming, where the facebook app itself only allows 480p, so that is fantastic!

But I really want to be able to stream on a business page too. I checked in the facebook settings and the app already got the rights to stream on it (also on android)

And appearently it does already work on iPhone/iOS, so the option is already there, now "only" convert it to Android too!
2019-1-21
Use props
djiuser_ltqE4w3O2qeF
New

South Africa

You can go live just create a RTMP link on facebook page then type link into DJI go app under live RTMP
2019-2-18
Use props
DJIlive
lvl.1
Canada

djiuser_ltqE4w3O2qeF Posted at 2-18 21:20
You can go live just create a RTMP link on facebook page then type link into DJI go app under live RTMP

how ???? I can add in the rtmp link as i see it on facebook but nothing happens . The only way to get the rtmp is on a desktop i think?
2019-3-7
Use props
DJIlive
lvl.1
Canada

djiuser_ltqE4w3O2qeF Posted at 2-18 21:20
You can go live just create a RTMP link on facebook page then type link into DJI go app under live RTMP

Yep not working not on mobile and can’t seem to figure it out wither
2019-3-8
Use props
EscapeArtist
lvl.1
United States

DJIlive Posted at 3-8 09:35
Yep not working not on mobile and can’t seem to figure it out wither

Download this app called DU Recorder. It will stream your phone's screen to a fan page. Not as good as having it work within the DJI app but it is a possible workaround.
2019-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules