Spark Fuzzy Image Transmission?
525 2 2018-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheGemster18
lvl.2
Flight distance : 359413 ft
United States

I have a question if somebody could help me out, I have noticed that when the spark is set to 5.8 gigahertz and I take it up to around 200 ft or so, and then switch from quick view gimbal pointing down two straight Out directly in front, I noticed that the image is fuzzy and then clears a little bit. It is like a slow transition from super fuzzy to slightly clearer. I don't recall this happening with my DJI mavic Pro? I am using the OTG cable connected to my Galaxy S9 Plus and of course I am using the controller. The image quality is not that good when the gimbal points downward and then pushing the quick button to allow it to move straight forward there was a slow transition from fuzzy to slightly clearer has anyone else experienced this? And is there a fix?
2018-12-19
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Yes, it is what happens on the spark, and it is completely normal for it.
On my Mavic Pro this also doesn’t happen, as the connection is not WiFi but much much more powerful ocusync, since we get clear image on the mavic pro.
Dunno just my thoughts about it.
So yep, it’s completely normal, it’s just the way the spark works.

Fly safely and enjoy
Alex
2018-12-19
Use props
TheGemster18
lvl.2
Flight distance : 359413 ft
United States

I feel like it's worse with my Android phone with the OTG cable, than with my IOS iPad mini 4...why???
2018-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules