DJI CoPilot BOSS (Lacie)
1612 3 2018-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

Just got a Lacie DJI Copilot. When I try to copy a whole Inspire 2 480 SSD in one go it seems to take for ever and I think it will not
finish before the CoPilot runs out of battery. Copy indicator says it´s giving me 14 MB/s . If I choose to only copy one single folder from the Inspire 2
SSD I get about 140 MB/s . Why is that ? Am I dooing something wrong ?

Is ther any way to get faster speeds? When starting a copy without using a phone with app I also get those 14 MB/s.

2018-12-20
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

anybody else using this ? what are your thoughts ?
2018-12-22
Use props
Noxious_Rock
lvl.1

I think it depends on your file system.  If you use native mac file system it will be faster (if that's what you use for edit); however I am not familiar with the Inspire SSDs
2019-10-13
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

Noxious_Rock Posted at 10-13 03:55
I think it depends on your file system.  If you use native mac file system it will be faster (if that's what you use for edit); however I am not familiar with the Inspire SSDs

you are right that file system can play a role in copy speeds so I included copying from ntfs to ntfs , exfat to exfat and os extended to os extended in my tests . I was hoping to achieve around 500MB/s copy speeds that you expect from an ssd but I couldn´t get there with the frankensteined copilot.
2019-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules