DJI Spark request connection with dji app everytime ?
580 3 2018-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zigtron
lvl.1
Brazil

Olá,
Meu Spark está sempre desconectado do app DJi 4.0. Atualizei todos os softwares e firmwares mas o drone se conecta só quando quer. Tem vezes que abro o app e está conectado e tem vez que está desconectado e tento muitas vezes para conectar novamente.

O que acontece? Toda vez que eu ligar o drone terei que refazer o processo de conexão com o app? O App não grava meus dados?
E tem mais, uso o nome da rede para conectar via wi-fi e a senha da caixa do produto e muitas e muitas vezes ele diz que a senha é incorreta. Para depois, lá pela tentativa número 22 ele conectar normalmente.
O que acontece?

Estou perdido.
Obrigado,
Pablo

Hello, My Spark is always disconnected from the DJi 4.0 app. I've updated all software and firmware but the drone connects only when it wants. There are times when I start the app and the drone is connected and has time that is disconnected and I have to try many times to connect again.  What happens? Any time I turn on the drone, will I have to redo the connection process with the app? Does the App not save my data? And there's more, I use the network name to connect via wi-fi with the product box password and many, many times it says the password is incorrect. In the end, there by the attempt number 22 he connect normally. What happens?  I'm lost. Thank you, Pablo
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Zigtron. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Spark. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. May I know what is the mobile device that you are using please. For us to check if it is compatible with the DJI Spark and with the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.
2018-12-20
Use props
Zigtron
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-20 15:01
Hello and good day Zigtron. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Spark. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. May I know what is the mobile device that you are using please. For us to check if it is compatible with the DJI Spark and with the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

I'm using a Iphone 6. Apesar de ter conseguido voar com o Spark uma
2018-12-23
Use props
Zigtron
lvl.1
Brazil

Zigtron Posted at 12-23 06:56
I'm using a Iphone 6. Apesar de ter conseguido voar com o Spark uma

Despite being able to fly with Spark only once, the app does not recognize the drone again. And it does not recognize the remote. I have already updated the software, the app, firmware, downloaded the dji for ios, etc. Nothing works.
2018-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules