1656 2 2018-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JPW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9426 ft
  • >>>
Canada

The DJI Force Pro cannot start/stop recording when the camera is connected to the gimbal. Is this something that will be fixed soon?

When I try to do this, it says "Camera cable not connected." But I can clearly stop/stop recording from the gimbal record button.

I am using a Sony A7III w/ the new MCC cable.
2018-12-20
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

it´s trying to trigger a red camera or arri with the camera control cable on ronin 2 but there is non .... i guess triggering on ronin s ist not implemented yet ....
2019-1-1
Use props
JPW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9426 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Flo the Pirate Posted at 1-1 05:33
it´s trying to trigger a red camera or arri with the camera control cable on ronin 2 but there is non .... i guess triggering on ronin s ist not implemented yet ....

Has anyone else tried this setup? Starting and stopping a ronin-s compatible camera connected with a DJI MCC cable is the assumed functionality. Why does the DJI Force Pro record button not replicate the same command the gimbal record button does?

It's not easy for the gimbal operator with an inverted ronin-s on an easyrig to press "record" when the movement operator can do so with a much lighter screen+force pro in their hands. Not all productions need a arri/red and a ronin 2 setup.
2019-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules