Inspire 2 will not turn unless in free mode
540 3 2018-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_FnO63VL5yv5m
lvl.1
United States

i am having problems with my Inspire 2. First couple times we flew it the drone was fine. After completing  the updates the drone would not turn. I set the Gimball Yaw in follow mode to 45 that was suggested in the forum but still will not turn. In free mode the drone operates fine but the Zenmuse X4S camera will not follow the direction of the drone. The camera gets locked onto a object. I can manipulate the camers to point at a object but as soon as i start moving the drone the camera does it own thing.
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the uneasiness that you encountered upon updating the firmware. Are you referring to the Yaw movement of the Zenmuse X4S? If yes, I would recommend refreshing the firmware of your aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2 to see if there will be changes on the camera command. Please refer to the image below for you to download the application. Kindly keep us posted for on the latest progress.

https://www.dji.com/inspire-2/downloads
2018-12-20
Use props
Mosquito Slayer
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-20 10:15
Hi, we're sorry for the uneasiness that you encountered upon updating the firmware. Are you referring to the Yaw movement of the Zenmuse X4S? If yes, I would recommend refreshing the firmware of your aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2 to see if there will be changes on the camera command. Please refer to the image below for you to download the application. Kindly keep us posted for on the latest progress.

https://www.dji.com/inspire-2/downloads

I am unable to use those links to refresh the firmware.
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mosquito Slayer Posted at 12-20 11:31
I am unable to use those links to refresh the firmware.

Hi, sorry to know about that. May we know what seems to be the challenges in regards to this concern?  There will be two versions of DJI Assistant 2 that you could download depending on your computer. The windows icon is for Windows computer and Mac would be for Mac computers. You may refer to the image below.

2018-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules