DJI RE Goggles working in pairs
2043 8 2018-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansea8c8678
lvl.2

United States

I see from your website that the DJI Racing Goggles now work in pairs.  My Question is how to I do this? I have the latest software V01.00.0700 on both of my Goggles.  Please advise.
Robert

Connect two pairs of DJI Goggles RE

From the DJI website

From the DJI website

2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we have the model of your drone? Please let us know for further help. Thank you for continued support.
2018-12-20
Use props
fansea8c8678
lvl.2

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-20 14:11
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we have the model of your drone? Please let us know for further help. Thank you for continued support.

Thank you for your response DJI Tony.  My Drone is a Mavic Pro 2 20 mega pixels version.
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansea8c8678 Posted at 12-20 14:28
Thank you for your response DJI Tony.  My Drone is a Mavic Pro 2 20 mega pixels version.

Hi, thanks for that clarification. As of the moment, we don't have a video tutorial about the process of linking the DJI goggles to the Mavic 2 Pro, however, it would be the same on the Mavic Pro as well. You could refer the link below for the mean-time for you to have an idea about the linking process. Note: The firmware of your DJI goggles and Mavic 2 Pro should be up to date before linking the devices. Thank you for the support.

2018-12-21
Use props
UNsyncED
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1083392 ft
Australia

fansea8c8678 Posted at 2018-12-20 14:28

Did you have any luck adding the second pair of goggles?

I found this video online (DJI’s) which might help.

Let me know if it works.
2019-4-1
Use props
marcin
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-12-21 09:40
Hi, thanks for that clarification. As of the moment, we don't have a video tutorial about the process of linking the DJI goggles to the Mavic 2 Pro, however, it would be the same on the Mavic Pro as well. You could refer the link below for the mean-time for you to have an idea about the linking process. Note: The firmware of your DJI goggles and Mavic 2 Pro should be up to date before linking the devices. Thank you for the support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo1ki0_SfF4

dosnt work for 2 googles i got mavic zoom and 2 pairs of RE , dont really know where to find help
2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

marcin@doop.pl Posted at 4-8 08:16
dosnt work for 2 googles i got mavic zoom and 2 pairs of RE , dont really know where to find help

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know if you're using a Smart Remote controller or regular remote controller to possibly achieved this linking process of 2 DJI Goggles RE. Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-8
Use props
fansea8c8678
lvl.2

United States

I am attempting to connect tow pairs of DJI RE goggles to one Mavic PRO 2 20 mega pixel drone.  The instructions say: Linking Method
1. Put on the Primary Goggles RE and power on.
2. Use the touch panel to enter “Tools > Settings > Linking Settings”.
3. Select “Advanced Linking > Connect two sets of Goggles RE > Primary/Remote Controller” and
confirm. The linking status indicator will go solid red to wait for linking.

In step 3 it says 3. Select “Advanced Linking",

My problem is I don't see Advanced Linking in my Goggles RE, what am I missing?

Thank you
2019-8-17
Use props
pamimies
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5643898 ft
  • >>>
Finland

fansea8c8678 Posted at 2019-8-17 09:44
I am attempting to connect tow pairs of DJI RE goggles to one Mavic PRO 2 20 mega pixel drone.  The instructions say: Linking Method
1. Put on the Primary Goggles RE and power on.
2. Use the touch panel to enter “Tools > Settings > Linking Settings”.

I also want to link two sets of DJI RE GOGGLES?To my mavic 2 pro!is it possible?anyone?Heeeeellp
2020-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules