wifi password error spark RC
11046 14 2018-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bulle90
lvl.1
France

Hi,

I can't connect my spark rc to my iphone via wifi, never had this problem before :

1) I tried with defaut password 1234 1234 => doesn't work
2) I tried to reset the RC to initial settings (9 seconds on power and 2 bips) => still not working

What should I do ?

Thanks,

2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Bulle, thank you for bringing this query to us. We're sorry for having issues with connecting your aircraft thru wifi. Kindly take time to watch the video provided below and try to reset the DJI Spark's Wi-Fi SSID and Password. Hoping this could help. Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. Thank you.

2018-12-20
Use props
Bulle90
lvl.1
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-20 11:01
Hi Bulle, thank you for bringing this query to us. We're sorry for having issues with connecting your aircraft thru wifi. Kindly take time to watch the video provided below and try to reset the DJI Spark's Wi-Fi SSID and Password. Hoping this could help. Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwAVJSbO8Ek

Hi,

Thanks for your answer but I'm having problem with my spark remote controller, not spark itself.

I've already tried the solution suggested here  : https://forum.phantomhelp.com/t/ ... assword-or-ssid/646

but not working for me...
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Bulle90 Posted at 12-20 11:05
Hi,

Thanks for your answer but I'm having problem with my spark remote controller, not spark itself.

Hi Bulle90, I'd like to verify the LED light of the RC? Do you see some error messages via wifi settings? Kindly turn OFF the mobile data if it's ON. Bluetooth should be disabled as well. Thank you.
2018-12-20
Use props
Bulle90
lvl.1
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-20 11:18
Hi Bulle90, I'd like to verify the LED light of the RC? Do you see some error messages via wifi settings? Kindly turn OFF the mobile data if it's ON. Bluetooth should be disabled as well. Thank you.

Thanks for your help, so I've tried to turn off bluetooth and mobile data, here the observation :

1) on the phone :
I don"t have any error message via wifi settings but when trying to connect to RC, I have either "incorrect password" message or no message at all (my iphone is just trying to connect with RC for ever). In both cases, I don't even have iPhone suggesting me to enter a new password, which I had before.

2) on the RC
Pretty normal, I have led signal in red because my spark is not turn on (but connection between rc and spark should be ok).

2018-12-20
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Which password are you inserting? It’s the one under the battery!

Fly safely and enjoy
Alex
2018-12-20
Use props
Bulle90
lvl.1
France

Alex B. Posted at 12-20 15:53
Which password are you inserting? It’s the one under the battery!

Fly safely and enjoy

It's mentioned in my first message... 1234 1234 (the dafaut password for all remote controlers) is not working
2018-12-20
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4

Spain

Bulle90 Posted at 12-20 17:13
It's mentioned in my first message... 1234 1234 (the dafaut password for all remote controlers) is not working

No, you need to insert the password that is written under the battery next to the ssid.
Well that way you connect to the WiFi at least.
Try pressing the button on the drone until you hear one beep, then quickly press the three buttons on the remote so it starts beeping, and then they connect.
That is how you link the remote to the drone.

Fly safely
Alex

2018-12-20
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4

Spain

It’s 1 beep that the drone has to make. Two is for WiFi conecction, if I’m not mistaken now.

Fly safely
Alex
2018-12-20
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4

Spain

I dunno maybe you have a faulty remote, that’s also a possibility.
I would firstly try with a different device and if the issue still persists, then I would exchange the faulty remote.

Fly safely all
Alex
2018-12-20
Use props
LouisP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

Bulle90 Posted at 12-20 17:13

That is the second time you typed it as 1234 1234   .. it is 12341234 with no space.  Is that the problem?
2018-12-20
Use props
Bulle90
lvl.1
France

Alex B. Posted at 12-20 17:33
No, you need to insert the password that is written under the battery next to the ssid.
Well that way you connect to the WiFi at least.
Try pressing the button on the drone until you hear one beep, then quickly press the three buttons on the remote so it starts beeping, and then they connect.

Thanks but I don't really get the point to do these with my drone
-  I don't have problem to connect spark with my iphone
-  I don't have problem to connect spark to my remote controller (the led signal turns green)
-  But I have a problem to connect RC to my iphone

I'm not sure but I think I changed the password of my RC the first time I used it but can't really remember so I've tried to reset the password to the default one (written on the back of RC but it's not working...)
2018-12-21
Use props
Bulle90
lvl.1
France

LouisP Posted at 12-20 18:13
That is the second time you typed it as 1234 1234   .. it is 12341234 with no space.  Is that the problem?

Thanks but it was not a typo, would be weird to leave a space in a password
2018-12-21
Use props
Bulle90
lvl.1
France

OHHH, it's working !
Just tried this but without step 3 !
https://forum.phantomhelp.com/t/ ... assword-or-ssid/646
2018-12-21
Use props
Alex B.