Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone will not Yaw unless in free mode
483 3 2018-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mosquito Slayer
lvl.1
United States

My inspire 2 will not Yaw unless I am in free mode. In free mode the gimball camera does not follow the aircraft.   DJI sends me a link to refresh the firmware but the link does not work or i do not know how to use the link to refresh. Others here have posted they changed the gimball follow mode to a setting. I tried 45 but still will not Yaw. Can anyone besides DJI help me out. thanks.
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Mosquito Slayer, sorry for the troubles with Inspire 2, this issue could be caused by setting a higher value for Gimbal Yaw Smoothness in Follow Mode under Main Controller Settings--Advanced Settings--Sensitivity. Please decrease the value and check whether the issue persists, or tap ''Reset Settings'' to solve the issue. Thank you.
2018-12-20
Use props
Mosquito Slayer
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-20 19:12
Hi Mosquito Slayer, sorry for the troubles with Inspire 2, this issue could be caused by setting a higher value for Gimbal Yaw Smoothness in Follow Mode under Main Controller Settings--Advanced Settings--Sensitivity. Please decrease the value and check whether the issue persists, or tap ''Reset Settings'' to solve the issue. Thank you.

I tried that but it still would not yaw. I went back through my settings and turned the quick spin back on and the drone was able to yaw. Not sure why that worked but it did.
2018-12-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mosquito Slayer Posted at 12-21 06:33
I tried that but it still would not yaw. I went back through my settings and turned the quick spin back on and the drone was able to yaw. Not sure why that worked but it did.

Glad to know the issue has been figured out, please keep us updated if there is any other problem.
2018-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules