Phantom 3 SE Category? Yes Or No?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joszhe Tosa
Second Officer

United States

Obviously I'm new on here but after trying to find a standalone Phantom 3 SE Category like all of the other drones I have been unsuccessful so far. Can someone please point me to it if it exists? If not can one be created? I'm asking because the need for it seems just as important as the other drones. On DJI's website it shows the P3 SE offered below all Phantom 4 models and in the Refurbished sales section it says it is Out Of Stock and no longer offered which is the same thing for all other P3 models except there are categories on here for everything but the P3 SE.

Maybe I should have not purchased it? Ha!

In any event it's good to see everyone on here posting great content and comments. I look forward to a lot of future flying and work and learning from you all.
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Joszhe, thank you for bringing this query to us. You may also check here in one of our online stores and retail stores within your region. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2018-12-20
Use props
Joszhe Tosa
Second Officer

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-20 15:42
Hi Joszhe, thank you for bringing this query to us. You may also check here in one of our online stores and retail stores within your region. Thank you for choosing DJI.

Thanks again, Gamora! I appreciate your help.
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Joszhe Tosa Posted at 12-20 15:43
Thanks again, Gamora! I appreciate your help.

No worries.
2018-12-20
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

https://phantompilots.com/forums/phantom-se.144/
2018-12-20
Use props
Joszhe Tosa
Second Officer