DJI Drone Flying Clubs
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joszhe Tosa
Second Officer

United States

I'm from Arizona and am wondering if there are any DJI drone flying clubs in the Gold Canyon area which is slightly east outside of the greater Phoenix metropolitan areas. Can anyone tell me if any exist in my area or surrounding areas and if not would anyone be interested in joining one if I create one? My goal is to eventually establish a drone airfield on private property large enough to accommodate drone contests and events that will be sponsored by corporate, large and small businesses for the sole purpose of promoting and using DJI drones and related products/services.
2018-12-20
Use props
Joszhe Tosa
Second Officer

United States

I also will not be soliciting anything under this rule:
VI: Advertising Services and Solicitation

We  do not allow people to post threads or to send any private messages or  emails to users that advertise any products, services, funds or  donations. This includes anything that may  compete with any items on the official DJI Store, DJI products or not.

The only thing we would do is create a flying club and get together and fly. Every other thing that occurs as a result of this flying club will never be promoted or solicited on here either so if anyone can confirm that this will not be a violation of this rule then please do so.
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Joszhe, thank you for sharing this to our co-pilots. Cheers!
2018-12-20
Use props
Joszhe Tosa
Second Officer

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-20 15:35
Hi Joszhe, thank you for sharing this to our co-pilots. Cheers!

Thank you for your input DJI Gamora! Much appreciated.
2018-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules