NFZ B.S.
763 4 2018-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ed Cavallero
Second Officer
United States

Updated SW and now thinks am in NFZ. I am not and none of your tools work to automatically unlock. Read previouse posts. This is now a expensive paperweight.
Better get this fixed NOW or I will spread this BS worldwide.
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Ed, the NFZ is launched to ensure the aerial safety, and as a DJI pilot, you are solely responsible for ensuring your flights are conducted safely and in accordance with all local laws and regulations.
If the self-unlocking failed, please send email to flysafe@dji.com for further assistance, the team will help you out, thanks for your understanding.
2018-12-20
Use props
Ed Cavallero
Second Officer
United States

After loading and reloading versions for RC and Drone It almost worked. I finally uninstalled dji go4 and reinstalled from store. I was able to get permission to fly in an altitude restricted zone. I have not actually flown but will report back with results when I have time. Does this zone only unlock where I currently am ? My tablet does not have internet connection company only wifi. What will I do to fly if I am not internet wifi connected.
2018-12-21
Use props
Ed Cavallero
Second Officer
United States

I have flown my MPP drone with NFZ unlocked. No problems so far just the message that keeps popping up about RTH thru NFZ. Annoying but needs to be fixed.
2018-12-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ed Cavallero Posted at 12-21 13:46
I have flown my MPP drone with NFZ unlocked. No problems so far just the message that keeps popping up about RTH thru NFZ. Annoying but needs to be fixed.

Hello Ed, glad to hear it works now. For the flying with a tablet in GEO, it is recommended to connect the hotspot to unlock. As for the messages about RTH through NZF, it is used to remind the pilot to use the RTH properly. I'm so sorry if this bothers you.
2018-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules