Wanted To Buy - Mavic Air Controller
1032 11 2018-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

Howdy all,

My Mavic Air controller failed acouple of weeks ago, will not charge and I have little faith I will get it repaired here in Thailand, apparenlty it needed to go to Hong Kong, that was a couple of weeks ago...

Anyway was wondering if anyone had adly lost their Mavic Air Drone and wanted to sell their controller ?

I even tried to buy one here but they can't source one apparently... That is just  how it is here, for everything...

2018-12-20
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

ebay is where i purchased my 2nd mavic air controller i used for modding, i wouldnt pay more than $120 (us) for one...  i got mine just under $100
2018-12-20
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

HereForTheBeer Posted at 12-20 23:39
ebay is where i purchased my 2nd mavic air controller i used for modding, i wouldnt pay more than $120 (us) for one...  i got mine just under $100

Thanks mate.
2018-12-20
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Check this out https://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-n ... enuine/273065484387
2018-12-21
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

jacksonnai Posted at 12-21 00:38
Check this out https://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-new-DJI-Mavic-Air-Radio-Controller-Remote-control-Genuine/273065484387

whoa.. $280 ?   geeze thats alot of money.   i found a mostly intact fly more kit (minus the drone) for similar price.. included controller, 3 batteries and charge base like $300
2018-12-21
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

HereForTheBeer Posted at 12-21 00:43
whoa.. $280 ?   geeze thats alot of money.   i found a mostly intact fly more kit (minus the drone) for similar price.. included controller, 3 batteries and charge base like $300

That's a great deal
I found the link in a older thread so I shared it here
2018-12-21
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

jacksonnai Posted at 12-21 00:57
That's a great deal
I found the link in a older thread so I shared it here

ya i wouldn't pay more then $120 (US) at most for a mavic air controller only though, even new.

i got mine for about $90 unwilling to let it go any cheaper.. but below my $100 goal for my project so i accepted it
2018-12-21
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

Thanks guys,

The $US really makes it hard to buy outside the country. Will keep looking
2018-12-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Atlas_Aus, thank you for bringing this query to us. We're sorry for the troubles you had with your remote controller. You may try here in one of our DJI Operated Stores to see if there's available. Hope this helps. Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. We're here to help. Thank you.
2018-12-21
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-21 10:01
Hi Atlas_Aus, thank you for bringing this query to us. We're sorry for the troubles you had with your remote controller. You may try here in one of our DJI Operated Stores to see if there's available. Hope this helps. Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. We're here to help. Thank you.

Hi Gamora,

No luck at them sites.

It annoys me that I have to BUY one when it should come under warranty... However being in Thailand it has been sent (I hope) to Hong Kong for repair but I cannot be sure of anything over here...

Surely I am entitled to a replacement, the package is less than 3 months old...
2018-12-21
Use props
djiuser_o9bxfpCQ15cW
New

South Africa

yes i do. email me @wernerjordaan2@gmail.com
2020-9-2
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You've probably damaged the micro-A usb port on the RC by putting in the micro usb plug in upside down and have broken or bent the tab inside the port.

You can try replacing the "button board" yourself if you don't want to send it away for repair.

2020-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules