Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I cant connect my Sony A6300 to Ronin-S, MCC Cable Connection help
7960 4 2018-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
itsomercelikk
New
Turkey

Hello
Im from Turkey, sorry for my english. Its not so good xd

I bought Ronin-S and Sony A6300 2 days ago. Its all ok, they working very well but i have a problem. They send me MCC cable with Ronin-S to connect camera. But i cant connect it. It says "Usb Cable, Connecting..." and stays. I cant see video screen. Whats the problem, i cant use follow focus property or cant use manuel focus button, record button, nothing. Ronin is working, Sony a6300 is working but they are not working together with cable. Pls help me
2018-12-21
Use props
donskoidenys
lvl.1
Ukraine

Hi.
With 6300 Ronin S worked only rec button. No focus/zoom control etc.
Please connect camera, turn on ronin and after this turn on camera.
Please attention: standart cable (default set) didnt work, you need purchase cable separately.
2018-12-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi itsomercelikk, please use the included RSS-IR cable to control the Start/Stop recording video, Capture photo.
If you would like the USB control, the Multi-Camera Control Cable (Multi) will need to be purchased separately: https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-s-camera-control-cable-multi?from=menu_products
For more details, please check the compatible list, thank you. GTScreenshot_20181227_174448.png
2018-12-27
Use props
MTuccillo84
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-12-27 01:45
Hi itsomercelikk, please use the included RSS-IR cable to control the Start/Stop recording video, Capture photo.
If you would like the USB control, the Multi-Camera Control Cable (Multi) will need to be purchased separately: https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-s-camera-control-cable-multi?from=menu_products
For more details, please check the compatible list, thank you.[view_image][Image]

Having the same problem. Connected camera with gimbal on, camera off. Turned on camera and screen says “usb connecting” and camera is completely disabled
2019-2-12
Use props
finaleditor
lvl.1

United States

Late respond but I had same problem.  Just go to sony a 6300 settings from menu find usb and change from auto to pc remote and it works with MCC-B cable.
2020-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules