Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go 4 app Flight records sync failed
5090 19 2018-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tobe2d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1584409 ft
United Arab Emirates

So for the past few weeks the DJI GO 4 App keep on failing to sync flight records... and it is very anoying that it is not updating the distance flown..
I am on IOS latest update and on latest DJI go 4 app update..everything up to date ;-) but it is still failed to sync.

I try to sync using WIFI/LTE/VPN but alwasys same error "Sync Failed. Retry"
sync.png

hope anyone can help..
2018-12-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Tobe2d, thank you for bringing this query to us. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Due to an iOS compatibility issue, after updating to DJI GO 4 version 4.3.2, an error may occur when synchronizing the flight record. If the app prompts the "Sync Failed. Retry" notification, please check if you can open the logs you want to synchronize. If yes, then the synchronization succeeded. After synchronizing the flight record, it is recommended that users update the DJI GO 4 to the latest version (4.3.3). Hope this helps. Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. Thank you.

2018-12-21
Use props
Tobe2d
lvl.2
United Arab Emirates

thanks for the reply, I can open the flight logs however the Flight distance is wrong.. my iso app is the latest 4.3.3 as i mentioned above everything is up to date ;-)
if you see my profile here showing Flight distance : 300566  while it should be more than 415875
2018-12-21
Use props
CanonMax
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

well... have a look at this: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D392%26typeid%3D392

it has been fixed a couple of times, but now the problem is back. I am SURE it it not a problem with your connection or tablet... the problem needs to be solved by DJI.
It can ONLY be solved by DJI.
They might need to check their servers... the compatibility with iOS 12.1.1 (iOS 12.2.2 for iPhones)… I am sure they CAN and WILL solve the problem. The question is... WHEN

Take Care! Fly Safe!

(Canon)Max

DJI GO 4 App: V 4.3.9 (December 10th 2018)
DJI GS Pro App: V 2.0.0 (November 4th 2018) - Connected: V 03.02.35.05  Aug 11th 2017)

Apple iPad Pro 10.5" 256GB (November 11th 2017) iOS 12.1.1 (December 6th 2018)
2018-12-22
Use props
Tobe2d
lvl.2
United Arab Emirates

CanonMax Posted at 12-22 03:29
well... have a look at this: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=166107&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D392%26typeid%3D392

it has been fixed a couple of times, but now the problem is back. I am SURE it it not a problem with your connection or tablet... the problem needs to be solved by DJI.

Thanks for the input... I thought it is something new however it seems its been the case for long time..
And yes it is from DJI servers. for sure it is going to be fixed as you say WHEN is the question ;-)

2018-12-22
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Well, I have to say that, it’s kinda fixed on my part now.
Well I have a bit more distance in the forum than actual
But it’s better than less

Fly safely
Alex
2018-12-22
Use props
BumblerBee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 639764 ft
Norway

Alex B. Posted at 12-22 04:19
Well, I have to say that, it’s kinda fixed on my part now.
Well I have a bit more distance in the forum than actual
But it’s better than less

It became sort of fixed for me as well, though I got the shorter end of the stick - have about 2500 less, than what the app shows.
2018-12-22
Use props
DPOV
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

In my case all my other drone info/data was completely deleted. Arrggghhhh ! I only now have MP2 data for that specific drone and a total of flight miles for all drones I've flown under my belt. Guess whatever DJI did effected the overall status.
2018-12-22
Use props
fans2108a546
lvl.1
Flight distance : 548858 ft
Portugal

Hi mates

I always have a probe with the drone.
When it's time to turn on the drone with the command, I never get the first time.
In other words, the command does not connect with the drone, and there are times when the drone is in flight, I lose control.
I have the iphone 6 I do not know if it can be the mobile phone.

thank you
2018-12-22
Use props
CanonMax
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-21 09:45
Hi Tobe2d, thank you for bringing this query to us. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Due to an iOS compatibility issue, after updating to DJI GO 4 version 4.3.2, an error may occur when synchronizing the flight record. If the app prompts the "Sync Failed. Retry" notification, please check if you can open the logs you want to synchronize. If yes, then the synchronization succeeded. After synchronizing the flight record, it is recommended that users update the DJI GO 4 to the latest version (4.3.3). Hope this helps. Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. Thank you.

@DJI Gamora….
oh it still is a problem... and even having a VERY QUICK and STABLE internet Connection the sync process starts slow... then ends quicker but with the note that sync failed (but all records are synchronised!) besides that I also noticed that the connection to your DJI websites also is VERY SLOW...
My download... 254 Mb/s I think that should be enough...

take care and please solve the problems...

(Canon)Max
2018-12-23
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I did mention this in another thread and still having the same issue.

Oddly, the sync fails, but updates on other devices. However doesn't update the flight distance or update the flags for flying in a new country.

I'm running DJI GO 4 4.3.9 and everything else is up to date.
2018-12-27
Use props
Tobe2d
lvl.2
China

Is this going to be fixed any time soon?
2019-1-2
Use props
delsol95
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7707018 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI, are you ever going to fix this????
2019-2-11
Use props
zoakis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1038583 ft
Greece

I'm using both DJI Go and DJI Go4 Apps on android but Go4 App doesn't sync all fly records from DJI GO App . Groth of value is the same at both apps. No sync error occur.
2019-2-20
Use props
Lotuner
lvl.1

Ukraine

what kind of VPN are you using? is it free one?
2019-6-4
Use props
Lotuner
lvl.1

Ukraine

It seems to me that you can have some issues because of it
2019-6-4
Use props
Brajoe
lvl.1

Ukraine

I used to have similar issues with SwanVPN. I can recommend you to try VeePN service. It is absolutely free for any location and you always receive an excellent app with a very fast internet connection. In my opinion that is the best decision that can solve a lot of issues that are related to some connection.
2019-6-8
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What VPN are you using?
2019-6-8
Use props
alincarter
New

Pakistan

FastestVPN is the latest in line of up and coming VPN providers, which is built solely on customer experience and protecting your online activity. Subscribe to their service today and save up to 89% on their 3-year plan.  

2019-7-25
Use props
the-brit
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13 ft

United States

So I followed this and got suckered into the version compatibility comments, none of this was my problem. The solution for me was that the app had logged out of DJI. So it appeared to upload the logs, and at 100% reported the fail, all I did was log out and login to DJI, re sync and all good.
2022-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules