Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Underwater case availability?
1876 9 2018-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Grtday
lvl.3
United States

When will it be available?  Looks like a GREAT idea and I'll dump my GoPro when it happens!
Thanks to all!
2018-12-21
Use props
trica de
First Officer
Flight distance : 1062090 ft
  • >>>
Germany

beginning of next year... they did not show a date so far
2018-12-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, We do appreciate your interest with our Osmo Pocket. As of the moment, it accessory that you've mentioned is not yet available. No worries, we will let you know once it became available on our store or you could visit our website if you have free time. Please refer to the link below. Thank you for continued support.

www.dji.com
2018-12-21
Use props
Rapazcl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1369915 ft
Chile

Any update about this.  ???  
2019-1-2
Use props
Raddical
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Yes, I would like to know when this is going to be available, we go away in May to Vietnam and want to be able to use this when snorkeling, you show all these accessories on the Osmo Pocket page but none are available, why? compared to GoPro you are appalling at launching a product but with no accessories to support it, I can't even still buy the expansion kit!!!!

Did I make a big mistake in buying the Pocket instead of updating my GoPro 3 to the 7 ????
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Raddical Posted at 2-10 03:42
Yes, I would like to know when this is going to be available, we go away in May to Vietnam and want to be able to use this when snorkeling, you show all these accessories on the Osmo Pocket page but none are available, why? compared to GoPro you are appalling at launching a product but with no accessories to support it, I can't even still buy the expansion kit!!!!

Did I make a big mistake in buying the Pocket instead of updating my GoPro 3 to the 7 ????

Hi, we're sorry that this accessory is not yet available on our store. No worries, we're monitoring those accessories that are not currently available on our store to see if there will updates. We will keep you posted once it's available. You may hit "Reply" if you wish to seek for the updates. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-10
Use props
Rapazcl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1369915 ft
Chile

DJI Tony Posted at 2-10 13:23
Hi, we're sorry that this accessory is not yet available on our store. No worries, we're monitoring those accessories that are not currently available on our store to see if there will updates. We will keep you posted once it's available. You may hit "Reply" if you wish to seek for the updates. Thank you for continued support.

An update about this . ??  or tentative release date
2019-4-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Rapazcl Posted at 4-9 09:12
An update about this . ??  or tentative release date

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Since we've released the charging case for the Osmo Pocket, we're expecting that the other accessories will be announced when it will be released on our store in the near future, We would recommend subscribing into our website for you to be always updated if there will be a new event here in DJI. Thank you for understanding.

2019-4-9
Use props
djiuser_laDbAeuu30KA
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-9 14:23
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Since we've released the charging case for the Osmo Pocket, we're expecting that the other accessories will be announced when it will be released on our store in the near future, We would recommend subscribing into our website for you to be always updated if there will be a new event here in DJI. Thank you for understanding.

[view_image]

Per your recommendation i have tried to subscribe but the site does not recognize my email address as a valid address, even though it was used to validate my account for the forum.  Please advise when the underwater housing will be available, and how to get the subscription to work.
2019-4-14
Use props
sstolk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 215558 ft
Netherlands

2019-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules