IMU Calibration
1040 4 2018-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

Hey All,

Just setting everything up on Mavic Pro... How long shouyld the calibration last > It seems to be stuck on step 2of 5 , it beeps, chirps occaisonaly but that is it ?

2018-12-21
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

If it's stuck, you likely don't have the Mavic in the correct position. Try following this video:

2018-12-21
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

Thanks so much. I t did not say to move it... oops Will start again
2018-12-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Atlas_Aus, thank you for bringing this query to us. Apologies for the troubles you had when trying to calibrate the IMU of your Mavic Pro. For a successful calibration, place the aircraft on a flat surface in 5 different directions as instructed by the DJI Go app. It’s advised not to hold the aircraft during calibration. IMU calibration may take up to 10 minutes. Hope this helps. Thank you.

2018-12-22
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-22 09:03
Hi Atlas_Aus, thank you for bringing this query to us. Apologies for the troubles you had when trying to calibrate the IMU of your Mavic Pro. For a successful calibration, place the aircraft on a flat surface in 5 different directions as instructed by the DJI Go app. It’s advised not to hold the aircraft during calibration. IMU calibration may take up to 10 minutes. Hope this helps. Thank you.

Hi,

The DJI 4 App only shows one position when I do it so I have no idea ?

Thanks
2018-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules