Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Osmo Pocket watch before you buy
2436 20 2018-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tjalex
Captain
Flight distance : 422375 ft
  • >>>
Chile

2018-12-22
Use props
tjalex
Captain
  • >>>
Chile

2018-12-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2018-12-22
Use props
Kaiserboy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60302 ft
United States

Osmo Mobile fights with IPhone's internal stabilization, so I took mine back.  Only hope is that the Pocket starts focusing better.
2018-12-22
Use props
tjalex
Captain
  • >>>
Chile

Kaiserboy Posted at 12-22 05:40
Osmo Mobile fights with IPhone's internal stabilization, so I took mine back.  Only hope is that the Pocket starts focusing better.

Nope.. osmo pocket do have wobble problems like osmo mobile. i hate it..
2018-12-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for sharing this video with us. If there is any help needed, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2018-12-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to see.
2018-12-22
Use props
tjalex
Captain
  • >>>
Chile

I dont like it much.. too small the screen, hard to focus main object.. when walking a circle..the videos are bad. only walking forward.. its okay. overall this is for children and travellers.
2018-12-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

tjalex Posted at 12-23 05:58
I dont like it much.. too small the screen, hard to focus main object.. when walking a circle..the videos are bad. only walking forward.. its okay. overall this is for children and travellers.

Ok. I think it looked ok.
I agree with the screen, you need to attach your phone to get the most out of it.
The little screen is just 'backup' if you aks me.
2018-12-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

tjalex Posted at 12-23 05:58
I dont like it much.. too small the screen, hard to focus main object.. when walking a circle..the videos are bad. only walking forward.. its okay. overall this is for children and travellers.

But I do think you need to practice a lot to master any gimbal.
Just like a drone : it is not a toy at all.
2018-12-23
Use props
tjalex
Captain
  • >>>
Chile

Montfrooij Posted at 12-23 10:45
Ok. I think it looked ok.
I agree with the screen, you need to attach your phone to get the most out of it.
The little screen is just 'backup' if you aks me.

If i have to attach the phone.. i rather use osmo mobile which is cheaper. osmo pocket do create wobble in most videos. and the footage is shaky while moving right to left. very diffcult to handle it since it is too small and light.. our body is huge and need so much in control.. for sport is is not good as well. i think.. for travellers and kids.. this is good. and for those who dont bother much about the quality..i like osmo plus and gopro karma grip.. even osmo mobile is okay..
2018-12-25
Use props
tjalex
Captain
  • >>>
Chile

Montfrooij Posted at 12-23 10:46
But I do think you need to practice a lot to master any gimbal.
Just like a drone : it is not a toy at all.

Thanks.. but after using it for many day.. i found it is not good for people like loves smooth and good videos. it creates wobble.. that is too bad. too small screen. all of my videos.. i see wobble.. shakky.. even if i have to master it.. i think.. the small items very difficult to get a smooth videos. overall good for traveller and thos who dont bother much about the wobble or shaky videos..for sports it is bad ideas..
2018-12-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

tjalex Posted at 12-25 07:10
Thanks.. but after using it for many day.. i found it is not good for people like loves smooth and good videos. it creates wobble.. that is too bad. too small screen. all of my videos.. i see wobble.. shakky.. even if i have to master it.. i think.. the small items very difficult to get a smooth videos. overall good for traveller and thos who dont bother much about the wobble or shaky videos..for sports it is bad ideas..

Too bad indeed.
2018-12-26
Use props
tjalex
Captain
  • >>>
Chile

Yeah.. very sad but it is fun for kids.
2019-1-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

tjalex Posted at 1-3 03:41
Yeah.. very sad but it is fun for kids.

I think some people will find their way around these things.
Just as I found a way to deal with some of the shortcomings of my MP.
2019-1-3
Use props
tjalex
Captain
  • >>>
Chile

Montfrooij Posted at 1-3 03:55
I think some people will find their way around these things.
Just as I found a way to deal with some of the shortcomings of my MP.

You are right. some will find a way.. some will lost their money as well. hummm...Thanks
2019-1-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

tjalex Posted at 1-9 08:06
You are right. some will find a way.. some will lost their money as well. hummm...Thanks

I just advised one to a colleague  
2019-1-10
Use props
tjalex
Captain
  • >>>
Chile

Montfrooij Posted at 1-10 00:21
I just advised one to a colleague

ha ha ha.. good..many of my friend who bought osmo pocket are not that happy. too small.. thanks.
2019-1-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

tjalex Posted at 1-17 04:29
ha ha ha.. good..many of my friend who bought osmo pocket are not that happy. too small.. thanks.

Yes, I get that.
He saw one in use and asked if I knew about it .
So he knows the size
2019-1-17
Use props
MagicRide
First Officer
Flight distance : 6766027 ft
United States

tjalex Posted at 2018-12-23 05:58

I agree, there's a lot of judder and blur in a circle even when you move slowly. It's better when you use 4k 60fps but 24fps is unusable. You also need to learn how to walk and keep it moving straight in one direction otherwise the video is hard to watch. I've compared it to my phone and my phone has just as good as stability and definitely better focus.
2019-1-17
Use props
tjalex
Captain
  • >>>
Chile

MagicRide Posted at 1-17 08:58
I agree, there's a lot of judder and blur in a circle even when you move slowly. It's better when you use 4k 60fps but 24fps is unusable. You also need to learn how to walk and keep it moving straight in one direction otherwise the video is hard to watch. I've compared it to my phone and my phone has just as good as stability and definitely better focus.

Yeah.. i know the way to walk... but walking on the street or anywhere where crowds are.. hummm. look so funny.. people always staring at me and that is why.. i stopped the walk we should but always try to be simple as i can. Thanks for all the advise.. i will try to use 4k..
2019-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules