Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
White pixel on Display (Corner)
593 4 2018-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guguru2005
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106545 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello.
My Osmo Pocket has a tiny white pixel on the Display in the left upper corner. You can barely see it but is that a hardware defect or is that something like a software bug? And is there a way to fix that? I notice it when I turn it on. It's nothing that's hindering me, but it makes me kinda nervous.
2018-12-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Guguru2005, thank you for bringing this query to us. Apologies for the troubles you had recently with your Osmo. Would it be possible to provide a photo with the white pixel in your Osmo for us to verify? Thank you.
2018-12-22
Use props
Guguru2005
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106545 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-22 13:00
Hi Guguru2005, thank you for bringing this query to us. Apologies for the troubles you had recently with your Osmo. Would it be possible to provide a photo with the white pixel in your Osmo for us to verify? Thank you.

It‘s no dust, it is definitly the display. I know its just very tiny, but its there.
2018-12-23
Use props
eXistenZ
New
Flight distance : 2287 ft
Singapore

Hi. I bought my Osmo Pocket on 23 dec 2018. After I play back my recording I noticed a black mark on the top right corner of the video. Please refer to the attachment for proof.
Please advise me. Thank you.
2018-12-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

eXistenZ Posted at 12-24 06:31
Hi. I bought my Osmo Pocket on 23 dec 2018. After I play back my recording I noticed a black mark on the top right corner of the video. Please refer to the attachment for proof.
Please advise me. Thank you.[view_image][view_image]

Hi eXistenZ, did you check if there is any dirt in the outside of the lens? Did you try to clean the lens?
2018-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules