Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video Question
594 3 2018-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tentoes
Captain
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Perhaps more a youtube question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkfdy0XPLt0&t=39s

The video from youtube pixilates badly when there is a cut, or even when the drone makes a big turn.

The editied video file that I uploaded to youtube does not, but is nice and sharp.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
2018-12-22
Use props
Warriewoodlad
First Officer
Flight distance : 625230 ft
Australia

Sorry, I didn't notice the pixilation (is that a word?), I was  too interested in that guy's backyard. Great video!
2018-12-22
Use props
Tentoes
Captain
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Warriewoodlad Posted at 12-22 13:23
Sorry, I didn't notice the pixilation (is that a word?), I was  too interested in that guy's backyard. Great video!

Garden railroads are amazing. This guy builds these mountains out of mortar. At the start of the video, the owner is sitting on the porch with his back to the camera.

Anyhow, when I play this from youtube, it's a bit messy while the video file on my computer, from HitFilm express is crisp.
2018-12-22
Use props
Sidd Finch
First Officer
Flight distance : 256 ft
United States

It is the compression settings that you-tube is using not the video. You might try to upload as a 4k file  (yes I know the source is only 1080p) This might give the video a little bit better compression and you might get a cleaner video.

Sidd
2018-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules