607 4 2018-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Junior SBC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

Hi, friends,

When we remove the DJI folder from Android it loses the flights without being synchronized in the DJI cloud, okay. I ask, is there any way to retrieve this information?
Thanks a lot

hugs

Screenshot_20181222-185753.jpg
2018-12-22
Use props
Sparkz71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24259 ft
Australia

Press the cloud icon in the top right corner to re-sync your flights. You will need an internet connection. Only flights previously synced to the cloud will reappear.
2018-12-22
Use props
Junior SBC
Second Officer
Brazil

Sparkz71 Posted at 12-22 19:03
Press the cloud icon in the top right corner to re-sync your flights. You will need an internet connection. Only flights previously synced to the cloud will reappear.

Thanks for the help, but in that case this solution had no effect: I removed the DJI GO 4 and the DJI folder and forgot to synchronize my last flight, done 19th. I installed the app again and when I click on the cloud, I will only have the flights that I saved on the 15th.
My case is a bit more complex, because I wanted to know if there is any way to extract the last flight from the aircraft ...

Hugs
2018-12-22
Use props
Sparkz71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24259 ft
Australia

Junior SBC Posted at 12-22 19:14
Thanks for the help, but in that case this solution had no effect: I removed the DJI GO 4 and the DJI folder and forgot to synchronize my last flight, done 19th. I installed the app again and when I click on the cloud, I will only have the flights that I saved on the 15th.
My case is a bit more complex, because I wanted to know if there is any way to extract the last flight from the aircraft ...

Now you ask another question - how to get data directly from Spark? Simple, not complex at all. Just ask the correct question & somebody will help. If you want logs directly from Spark, if you didn't sync with the cloud?  You should be able to get the last flight data directly from Spark. Download the DJI Assistant program. Space is limited within Spark - download the oldest records first, as they may be over-written first during the process. Providing you have 64 bit Java & I assume Windows, try the instructions from http://datfile.net/DatCon/retrieveV3Dat.html  & use the provided software to examine the logs or view in graphs.
Good luck & Happy Flying!
2018-12-22
Use props
Junior SBC
Second Officer
Brazil

Thank you very much for this tips. Sorry the confusion. (and my poor English) really, a question good explained make all the difference.
I uploaded the DAT file to Airdata UAV and is all ok.

The last doubt, I think impossible to upload this flight to the DJI Cloud, for to see in de DJI go 4 app...

Hugs, my patient friend.
2018-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules