Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SD Card Inserted - SD Card not inserted - etc
924 7 2018-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Laas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 336680 ft
Thailand

Since 2 days my Mavic 2 Zoom tells me: SD Card Inserted - SD Card not inserted - SD Card Inserted - SD Card Initializing - etc.
Tried several 32Gb U3 SD Cards which always worked but now without any success.
When I hook the M2Z up to my W10 PC, Internal Storage is always there but the SD Card comes and goes all the time.

2018-12-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Laas, thank you for bringing this query to us. Apologies for the troubles you had with your SD card. Have you tried to format the SD card? I will be posting the list of compatible SD cards below for your reference. Hope this helps. Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. Thank you.

2018-12-23
Use props
Laas
lvl.1
Thailand

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-23 08:17
Hi Laas, thank you for bringing this query to us. Apologies for the troubles you had with your SD card. Have you tried to format the SD card? I will be posting the list of compatible SD cards below for your reference. Hope this helps. Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks. Of course I checked the SD cards. I am a bit further with the problem. When the AC is on and getting warmer, the card becomes visible all the time. I can write footage to the card and read it afterwards on my PC. When the AC is cooled down, the SD card is gone again and after warming up, it comes on again.
When it's cold, the sensors work, I can switch the LEDs on and off but no SD card. Until it all gets warm.
So I suspect a hardware problem. Bad/loose connection of the SD card slot and the board or a bad connection of the SD card (several) and the slot. Can you ask advice from your technical staff what to do? Thanks a lot.
2018-12-23
Use props
Laas
lvl.1
Thailand

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-23 08:17

[view_image]

Thanks. Of course I checked the SD cards. I am a bit further with the problem. When the AC is on and getting warmer, the card becomes visible all the time. I can write footage to the card and read it afterwards on my PC. When the AC is cooled down, the SD card is gone again and after warming up, it comes on again.
When it's cold, the sensors work, I can switch the LEDs on and off but no SD card. Until it all gets warm.
So I suspect a hardware problem. Bad/loose connection of the SD card slot and the board or a bad connection of the SD card (several) and the slot. Can you ask advice from your technical staff what to do? Thanks a lot.
2018-12-23
Use props
akozc
Captain
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Taiwan

Laas Posted at 12-23 14:47

Try to use diffrent USB connection cable or port if you havent done so, it was exactry same thing I was facing until I changed the USB Cable.
2018-12-24
Use props
Laas
lvl.1
Thailand

akozc Posted at 12-24 02:42
Try to use diffrent USB connection cable or port if you havent done so, it was exactry same thing I was facing until I changed the USB Cable.

Thanks for your reaction but It all starts with the fact that the AC doesn't see the SDcard.
2018-12-24
Use props
DH_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

If this is really temperature dependant then it seems to be hw issue so I'm afraid you will need to send drone for warranty repair or return it as DOA if it is new.
2018-12-24
Use props
Laas
lvl.1
Thailand

I would love to be more positive but:
Complete radio silence from DJI support .No reaction in relationship to my direct question, just nothing.
Very disappointing but in line with the global complaint about the horrible level of service of DJI.
It's a shame that I cannot be any more positive.
2018-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules