Ice Fishing started on River Venta
704 8 2018-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Merry Christmas everyone from snowy Latvia ...

Got back from Azerbaijan early morning ... dogs woke me up .. so got up and back to usual household stuff.

Then charged up a battery and decided to video the frozen river and the lone fisherman !!

Nigel
2018-12-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, Solentlife. Merry Christmas!  Thank you for sharing this video with us. Fly safely.
2018-12-23
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Cool! Nice video!
2018-12-23
Use props
Spacetrakker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 115384 ft
Australia

Thanks for posting this video. It certainly looks COLD. (Yesterday was 40 Celsius in my location)

Merry Christmas to you and your family.
2018-12-23
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Merry Christmas!
2019-1-3
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Nigel,

Happy Belated Holidays!  You really like that spot for flying.  The whole place looks really different covered in white.  

Have a good year and great flying!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-1-3
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Latvia

I work from Home and to be honest - when I look out - I see so many things different each day. The problem is trying to capture what is different. I can fully understand to many - the view is the same old run  on the river etc. But if the shots are studied - there are items that change.

But like i say - I work from home and its 24 / 7 .... ships and oil do not stop for holidays / weekends etc. Its only when I load up the van and go flying regular RC that I actually get away ... or travel on job - but then I do not have my P3P ... many locations I would be arrested if I had that with me.

Nigel
2019-1-3
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

solentlife Posted at 1-3 04:54
I work from Home and to be honest - when I look out - I see so many things different each day. The problem is trying to capture what is different. I can fully understand to many - the view is the same old run  on the river etc. But if the shots are studied - there are items that change.

But like i say - I work from home and its 24 / 7 .... ships and oil do not stop for holidays / weekends etc. Its only when I load up the van and go flying regular RC that I actually get away ... or travel on job - but then I do not have my P3P ... many locations I would be arrested if I had that with me.

Aloha Nigel,

That is something we have in common, I also fly from home and see things differently every day.  I am sure that my flights are boring to others - but they are interesting to me!

Leave the P3P at home and stay out of jail!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-1-7
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Czechia

The only Drones that I see when travelling on some trips are carrying certain items we do not talk about !!

I too know that my video's are boring to most ... but as you say 'C' ... it what we want that matters. I'm lucky to live as I do ... with the river and town one side - farmland other. With seasonal changes and such - it is visually interesting. Trouble is to try and catch via the camera.

I missed catching the bird migration ... thousands of birds in the sky in formations ... so I hope that when spring comes and they come back - I get them then.

Cheers
Nigel
2019-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules