Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Anyone else’s oskonpocket stuck at Cincinnati?
12Next >
4862 51 2018-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc820aa15
lvl.2
Canada

Hey everyone, so for the last couple days I have been eagerly awaiting the Osmo Pocket and I was supposed to recieve it a couple days ago according to estimates delivery time but obviously that did not happen. When I track the package via Dhl it sys it’s at cincinatti since December 16th and zero updates after that.

Usually I wouldn’t be too concerned, but after reading about how bad dji customer service is at dealing with customers on issues like this on this forum I’m pretty worried to say the least.

Also my buddy ordered his in the same day as well, he did it from my laptop literally right after I did mine and he received his this morning so that has me double worried. I called dhl to no avail, they have no clue and just redirect me to the tracking and told me to keep checking which I have been and nothing .

This is a Christmas present for my son and I can’t afford to not recieve it and deal with dji to try and get another one shipped and delivered before the 25th.

Has anyone else in North America received their pocket or is anyone else experiencing the same problem??
2018-12-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there , we're sorry for the unpleasant that you had experienced, Can PM us your Order number? So that we can check and see what we can do to your concern. We looking forward to your response. Thank you
2018-12-18
Use props
newbiedjilover
lvl.2
Canada

thanks for the quick reply, I have PM'd you the order number, will be awaiting your reply, thank you!
2018-12-18
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

Still waiting for a reply Diana???
2018-12-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rickelal Posted at 12-18 21:00
Still waiting for a reply Diana???

Hi rickelal, sorry for the late response as Diana is not online for now. I managed to get your order number and check the exact status with the logistics team, we'll keep you updated on the latest progress, thanks for your support and patience.
2018-12-18
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

Thank you Susan, I’m anxiously waiting , it seems like everyone around here has received there except for me, and of course dhl is clueless!  Please keep me informed, I don’t want to wait until the 23rd or the 4th for someone to tell me it won’t arrive on time for Xmas.
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rickelal Posted at 12-19 00:23
Thank you Susan, I’m anxiously waiting , it seems like everyone around here has received there except for me, and of course dhl is clueless!  Please keep me informed, I don’t want to wait until the 23rd or the 4th for someone to tell me it won’t arrive on time for Xmas.

I understand your feeling and very sorry about this. The logistics team is investigating the exact status, and we'll keep following up. Hope we can figure it out soon.
2018-12-19
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

Okay.............
2018-12-19
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

I don’t think you understand my feeling, I have read a lot of comments on these forums and it seems like if the courier loses the package your customers are the ones who suffer, I pre ordered this on November 15th , the day it was announced, so I could recieve it as quick as possible, and I know people who have ordered yesterday and are receiving today, via a local online dealer of course.

I have almost every dji product except for the industrial and commercial stuff and this is the first time ordering directly from dji and I am really badly starting to regret it, I talked to dji on the phone I talked to dhl and alll anyone can tell me is “we will try and find it” “hopefully it will be there soon”. We will try our best to get it to you.   

No body knows anything and I just want my package that I paid for!
2018-12-19
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

So I woke up this morning to a email from a dji representative and they told me my package is stuck in customs clearance??? And basically told me there’s nothing they can do and I probably will not be getting it before Christmas ... THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE,  I ordered this on november 15th, it obviously wasn’t that hard for you guys to get it early to all of the you tubers but you can’t get me my sons Christmas gift in time?

So basically I’m going out today to go grab another gift for my son , thanks dji for seriously messing up Christmas and not caring at all.
2018-12-19
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

Just got off the phone with dhl for the 3rd day In a row, and they now told me they are starting a trace on the product. So basically I’m out 500$ and my sons Christmas present. Had I ordered off amazon, there customer service is so good I would of already got sent out a replacement , my fault for purchasing from dji in China, never again lesson learned!

2018-12-19
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

Anyone know the return policy on these items? I’m literally thinking about just buying another one from a local dealer and returning this one for my money back , will dji accept unopened returns?
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rickelal Posted at 12-19 14:55
Anyone know the return policy on these items? I’m literally thinking about just buying another one from a local dealer and returning this one for my money back , will dji accept unopened returns?

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. The logistics team is checking the current status with DHL and we'll keep following up. For the return policy, you may visit this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy
2018-12-19
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 12-19 18:49
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. The logistics team is checking the current status with DHL and we'll keep following up. For the return policy, you may visit this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy

How long do you guys wait before declaring the item as lost? I have been desperately searching for answers on these forums for how dji handles lost packages and I have come across numerous disgruntled customers who have not received their package for over a month and no refund, is this true?

Maybe I’m being a little paranoid and the package will probably arrive late. BUT I just want to know just In case it is lost , how long do I have to wait without recieving before I get my money back??
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

rickelal Posted at 12-19 19:29
How long do you guys wait before declaring the item as lost? I have been desperately searching for answers on these forums for how dji handles lost packages and I have come across numerous disgruntled customers who have not received their package for over a month and no refund, is this true?

Maybe I’m being a little paranoid and the package will probably arrive late. BUT I just want to know just In case it is lost , how long do I have to wait without recieving before I get my money back??

Hi rickelal, there should be just some delays in the clearance process, we are still verifying with the related team of the current status and will give you an update very soon, please sit tight and thanks for your understanding.
2018-12-20
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

Alright Mindy, thanks for replying, I guess that gives me some piece of mind, I am going to put my faith in you guys and trust it will be here before Christmas , please let me know ASAP if you believe I will not recieve before 25th of December, thank you very much
2018-12-20
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

It seems everyday the situations gets worse ... so now dhl called and told me the shipment never even arrived in the U.S. dji please do something please
2018-12-21
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

dji dhl lost my Osmo Pocket and neither will help!

So I’m just going to vent on here because I am so sickened by dji customer service and dhl. SO basically I ordered the Osmo Pocket on November 15th, the very first day anyone was allowed to buy and I was promised a delivery date of December 17th.

It is now December 21 and no pocket . I have contacted dhl and when I check the tracking it showed it had arrived At the sort facility in cincinatti  and I was stuck in customs BUT Tosay after calling again they now told me after putting a trace on it the product never even arrived in cincinatti!!! (I personally think they are lying and some worker stole it)) even though tracking says it did enter the facility on December 16. No updates since,

I understand that this is dhl mess up but I am a e-commercer myself and I know that up until the order is delivered it is responsibility of the seller, there’s a reason amazon is the top company in the world  , customer service is impeccable they would of sent me another one out by now.
All dji can tell me is they will investigate , 5 days now! They literally have no heart and I have told them I am a single father and I saved up to be able to buy my son this pocket and they don’t care!
2018-12-21
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

I am going to contact every YouTuber I know every news channel I know , I have been recording all of our telephone calls and the customer service is so baffling how can a multi billion dollar company be so cruel to their best and loyal customers. I have bought dji products every time they are released but this is the first experience with their store directly and wow!!!! As the seller if you give me a promised date it should b here within that week or I should get my money back
Or a new one sent

When I paid for this product, that was a contract between me and dji , you were to provide with what was promised .

PleAse dji I know one Osmo Pocket is not going to affect  you , just send another one please!but for me 500 bucks is the difference between me and my son paying rent or getting evicted I can’t just buy another one.
2018-12-21
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Sorry this is happening to you.   Hope it get's solved and you have a merry Christmas.
2018-12-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rickelal Posted at 12-21 14:43
I am going to contact every YouTuber I know every news channel I know , I have been recording all of our telephone calls and the customer service is so baffling how can a multi billion dollar company be so cruel to their best and loyal customers. I have bought dji products every time they are released but this is the first experience with their store directly and wow!!!! As the seller if you give me a promised date it should b here within that week or I should get my money back
Or a new one sent

Apologies for the inconvenience. We're still waiting for the investigation result of DHL and will push the team again. It takes some time to get the official confirmation, and we appreciate your understanding.
2018-12-21
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

Ok Susan I’m sorry for losing my patience but it honestly feels like you guys are blatenly lying to me. I have contacted dhl and they said the order has not even entered America and you guys are telling me it’s in the us in customs which dhl says it is not true? Why are you guys doing this just give me a refund so I can buy another one OR Send me another one I just want what I paid for by the date that you promised
2018-12-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rickelal Posted at 12-21 21:26
Ok Susan I’m sorry for losing my patience but it honestly feels like you guys are blatenly lying to me. I have contacted dhl and they said the order has not even entered America and you guys are telling me it’s in the us in customs which dhl says it is not true? Why are you guys doing this just give me a refund so I can buy another one OR Send me another one I just want what I paid for by the date that you promised

The experience is not what we want you to have with our product, and the next step can be arranged after we got the official investigation confirmation from DHL. Sorry about this. We'll keep following up and hope we can figure this out soon.
2018-12-21
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

Alright Susan, it seems like everyone is ignoring the fact I needed it before Christmas which isn’t unreasonable I think, since I was promised that. But I’m starting to lose hope

I’ll look forward to hear from you
2018-12-22
Use props
ghostrdr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
Canada

Never order directly from China! Too many things can go wrong.
2018-12-22
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

Yes your definitely right about that! First time ever ordering from dji directly, never again!! usually use local dealers but I thought pre ordering a month early would insure at least before Xmas.

I have never honestly encountered such bad customer service in my life. They genuinely don’t care at all if I get it for Xmas or not which now I’ve lost all hope for that, no body knows where the package is including dhl, they are claiming it never even left China even though tracking says it’s in cincinatti customs but she said that is wrong my item was never on the pallet!!

There is a reason companies like amazon are killing it, because of their customer service , I ordered hundreds of items this year alone from amazon and I know even if it’s two days late they will either refund or reshoot. Dji just cares about saving a few hundred bux but don’t think about losing a lifetime customer . Bad business.
2018-12-22
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

I am so angry and I don’t know where else to vent! So I just got an email right now from dji saying my item is in customs and they are sorry for delay. Like really!!!!! I have called dhl and talked to the main supervisor who informed me that the package NEVER ENTERED THE STATES AND IS NOT IN CUSTOMS AND IT NEVER LEFT CHINA AND THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IT IS. They are literally looking at the tracking dhl has provided and writing that back to me, I don’t even think they called dhl! And they told me there gonna escalate it five times now?!!!

I am so baffled at how they are treating me! At least do some due diligence before emailing me . It seems I know more than dji does which is total bs since there the shipper , it’s their responsibility to get the product to me is it not??

I’ve lost all hope in dji and I’ll be hally to get my money back before the years end if not I’m gonna have to look into what options I have because this can not be legal for a company to jus lie and keep my money
2018-12-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

rickelal Posted at 12-22 17:10
I am so angry and I don’t know where else to vent! So I just got an email right now from dji saying my item is in customs and they are sorry for delay. Like really!!!!! I have called dhl and talked to the main supervisor who informed me that the package NEVER ENTERED THE STATES AND IS NOT IN CUSTOMS AND IT NEVER LEFT CHINA AND THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IT IS. They are literally looking at the tracking dhl has provided and writing that back to me, I don’t even think they called dhl! And they told me there gonna escalate it five times now?!!!

I am so baffled at how they are treating me! At least do some due diligence before emailing me . It seems I know more than dji does which is total bs since there the shipper , it’s their responsibility to get the product to me is it not??

Hi rickelal, from the tracking info given by DHL, it is stuck in customs clearance, we have escalated your order in high priority and are waiting for the investigation from DHL, sorry that this information didn't sync to our support team, we will keep an eye on your order and keep you updated immediately once we hear anything from the team.
2018-12-22
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

What are you talking about! Why do you keep reading the tracking and telling me what it says on there do you think I can’t read!!

Are you not listening to what I am saying. I have called dhl every day and everyday they tell me they DONT KNOW WHERE IT IS it’s not in customs. Are you even calling dhl or just reading the tracking back to me this is absolutely ridiculous.  It’s not in customs dhl supervisor even told me it didn’t leave China CALL DHL AND FIND OUT
2018-12-23
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

I hope this 500 dollar product was worth losing a lifetime customer over , I have night thousands of dollars worth of dji and I never ever will again. I have Zhiyun products parrot products and MOZA products and not once did I have such bad customer service IN MY LIFE
2018-12-23
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

I talked to dhl and the supervisor told me that dji is LYING the package never even made it to customs!!!

Like what do I do? I spent 500 bucks in a gift for my son which I won’t recieve in time and now the delivery company and  dji are both telling me two different things?  What options do I have???
2018-12-23
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

Someone please help! DJI Blatently ripping me off!!!

Hello everyone, so I have a problem and I dji what to do so I’m gonna ask the comminity. So bAsically I was one of the first ones to order the dji pocket on NOV 15 the day it was announced for sale . I was promised to get it by December 17th, it was a Xmas gift for my son and today is two days befor Xmas and still no package!

I have called dhl and dji and it is so frustrating because both are telling me different things. Dhl supervisor says it never even left China they don’t know where the package is and then dji is literally lying to me and saying dw it’s in customs in the US AND DHL is telling me straight up dji is lying we have no record of this ever entering America ( even though it says in the tracking it did) but she said the tracking is wrong and that was for the pallet and mine wasn’t on it or something!

Everyday dji emails me with some bs story saying how they have escalated it it’s higeat priority which is total bs because I don’t even think they have called dhl to find out they’re just reading the tracking back to me ( like I can’t read myself?!?)  I’m really sorry for these posts but I dji who else to talk to about this .... never have I experienced such horrendous customer experiAnce.
Waiting for the day dji has a worthy competitor no one will jump ship faster than me!
2018-12-23
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

There is a reason companies like amazon ore sitting at the top , their customer service trumps all. U lost a customer for life and gained a hater
2018-12-23
Use props
Vermifuge
lvl.3
United States

call your credit card company explain the situation and have the charge reversed.  
2018-12-23
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

Is that really the only option I have? Is dji not at all liable? I live in Canada and it never even entered my country , I feel calling credit card should b my last option since I do want this product! Well I could care less but I know my son is really looking forward to this it’s all he’s been talking about since it was announced .

Dji I’m so disappointed in you! I know your loaded and you could care less about us small people but your company is known for having horrible customer service and first time dealing with you guys and now I have had first hand experiAnce I am shocked! I should of got a refund or another one sent by now , I have ordered sonmany products overseas and never had this happen.

I own a small e-commerce business and even when I ship nd the shipper loses smtn I ALWAYS REPLACE and I’m just a small one person implant, nowhere close to your level , I’m sure you can afford it!?
2018-12-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

rickelal Posted at 12-23 11:55
Is that really the only option I have? Is dji not at all liable? I live in Canada and it never even entered my country , I feel calling credit card should b my last option since I do want this product! Well I could care less but I know my son is really looking forward to this it’s all he’s been talking about since it was announced .

Dji I’m so disappointed in you! I know your loaded and you could care less about us small people but your company is known for having horrible customer service and first time dealing with you guys and now I have had first hand experiAnce I am shocked! I should of got a refund or another one sent by now , I have ordered sonmany products overseas and never had this happen.

Hi there, we are sorry for the bad experience you had with us. This case has been forwarded to our Logistic department to further check. They will review your order and contact you during the working time. Please bear with us. Appreciate your support and understanding.
2018-12-23
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

You have bees telling me this since December 18th, every time it’s either escalated or forwarded to another tram and you come back with an answer that not even true, I’ve lost hope in you
2018-12-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

rickelal Posted at 12-23 12:35
You have bees telling me this since December 18th, every time it’s either escalated or forwarded to another tram and you come back with an answer that not even true, I’ve lost hope in you

We are sorry for the delay. Our Logistic Department are still working with this issue. We will let you know as soon as possible once we received a feedback from them. Thank you.
2018-12-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

rickelal Posted at 12-23 11:05
There is a reason companies like amazon ore sitting at the top , their customer service trumps all. U lost a customer for life and gained a hater

Hi there, kindly check your PM we sent you a message. Thank you.
2018-12-23
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

yea I checked it, and your telling me the SAME THING you guys have been telling me for the last 7 days, the issue is being escalated, whatever that means. you guys don't even know where it is, one of you tell me its in customs and dhl says it never even arrived. Thanks for messing up my sons xmas.
2018-12-23
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules