910 5 2018-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DGBarar
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Hi All,

My Part 107 expires on February 22, 2019.  When is the soonest I can take the re-current knowledge test?

Thank you in advance.

Don Barar
2018-12-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Don. Thanks for the inquiry. Hopefully, our valued Customer can share there experiences on this inquiry. Goodluck and Happy Holidays.
2018-12-25
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

I think you can take it close to your exp. date or before 10 days after your exp. date.
2018-12-25
Use props
DGBarar
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I did some more research on the topic.  You can take the re-current knowledge test anytime during the first two years after passing the initial knowledge test.  Subsequent re-current knowledge tests must be completed within two years of the previous re-current knowledge test to be able to continue to fly under Part 107.

Thanks to all that replied.

Don Barar
2018-12-25
Use props
Michael Kemper
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1709583 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just wanted to share with anyone that got their Part 107 and, for whatever reason, may not feel like renewing: just do it. Super easy. It's like the original test with no weather, less airport operations, and more sectional chart reading.
2018-12-25
Use props
DGBarar
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Michael Kemper Posted at 12-25 19:22
I just wanted to share with anyone that got their Part 107 and, for whatever reason, may not feel like renewing: just do it. Super easy. It's like the original test with no weather, less airport operations, and more sectional chart reading.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for sharing your experience .  Though I kinda liked those weather, airport ops, and aerodynamics questions as I thought they were the easiest on the exam.

Don

2018-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules