817 6 2018-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
richparry
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1620148 ft
  • >>>
United States

Changing the "Tilt Angle" can be done by gently grabbing the camera and moving it up or down. It can also be done through the UI (User Interface).

However, I saw no way to change the "Pan Angle" manually or remotely when the OSMO Pocket is stationary. For my use case, I can't rotate the OSMO Pocket, I have to find another way to change the "Pan Angle".

BTW, the Pan Angle can be changed in the "Motionlapse" mode, but I want to do it in the "Video" mode.

Anyone been able to change the "Pan Angle" by grabbing the camera and twisting?

Thanks,
2018-12-23
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Don't do it by hand.  Use the app via your phone either directly connected to the side, by cable to the bottom, or by wireless when the adapter is released.
2018-12-23
Use props
Renush
New

India

Thanking a technical information and your form.
2018-12-24
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
China

use app or wheel controller accessory.

Actually it is so tiny and simple rotate handle/wrist....
2018-12-24
Use props
richparry
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI-ytao Posted at 12-24 09:02
use app or wheel controller accessory.

Actually it is so tiny and simple rotate handle/wrist....

Thank you for responding, but I think I didn't make my "use case" clear.  I want to pan without touching the camera. I don't see any option in MIMO to do this. There is an option to TILT, but not to PAN.

People on the forum say it is there, but I don't see it. I will continue to look.

Thanks
2018-12-24
Use props
richparry
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I found the solution. The answer was staring me in the face all the time. I need to use the "Virtual Joystick" on MIMO. It was light gray, I didn't see it before.

Thanks to all that took the time to reply.
2018-12-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day richparry. Thank you for the update. It's great to know that you have solve the issue. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you. Happy Holidays.
2018-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules