Family
706 7 2018-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AC5FF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65194 ft
United States

One of the first things I thought about when buying a drone was family get togethers.  The last few years it seems like someone is always left out to take a photo or everyone is so crammed together to fit into a frame that it is just a mass of people.  A perfect excuse to buy the Spark!  

Well, I finally got to get that photo as the family gathered for the holidays.   I wish I could of taken more time to set up the shot properly, but overall I'm pretty happy.  I did crop and rotate a tad.  Wanted the bridge more level; unfortunatly that pushed the horizon off more than I had hoped.    Practice makes perfect right?   Next year I'll learn and get a better shot.
Family forum.jpg
2018-12-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice shot
2018-12-24
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Wonderful picture! Happy holidays mate!
2018-12-26
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice shot.
2018-12-27
Use props
FulanitoFlyer
lvl.3
Chile

Big family, nice one!
2018-12-27
Use props
Gunship9
lvl.4
United States

I think that capturing memories is what the drone is for.  Landscape shots from the drone bore me to tears.  Family in photo will always be a treasure.

Dive bombing grandpa with the drone and seeing him try to run in video would appeal to grandchildren and be a unique shot for the next time.  Just saying.

2018-12-27
Use props
AC5FF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65194 ft
United States

AHAHA!!!  Knowing my Gpa tho he'd pull out the sidearm and shoot it down! LOLOL
2018-12-28
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

My wife would have been complaining the whole time, "Just use a regular camera!"

She's my x now.
2018-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules