Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Issue with Tilt Lock Mode - Camera Suddenly Points Down
1208 5 2018-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PG73
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I did some filming with the OP and I found an issue when in tilt lock mode, when after recording for over 10 mins the camera will suddenly point down towards the ground. I remember hearing some reviewers on YouTube mention this too. I've not done enough filming/testing to know how often this happens or if it's after a certain amount of time, or if there's something specific that triggers it. I didn't notice it happening when in follow mode, so will keep it in that mode to avoid unusable footage.

Has anyone else experienced this issue when filming for a resonable amount of time in tilt lock mode?  
2018-12-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We will check this situation with our team for further clarification. We will let you know once we've received feedback.
2018-12-25
Use props
PG73
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 12-25 13:33
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We will check this situation with our team for further clarification. We will let you know once we've received feedback.

Thank you - I look forward to hearing what they say.
2018-12-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

PG73 Posted at 12-25 14:04
Thank you - I look forward to hearing what they say.

Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. We would recommend uploading the gimbal log of your Osmo Pocket via the SD card for us to analyze. Please follow the path below for you to upload the gimbal log.

SD card>MISC>LOG>gimbal_log_log
2018-12-26
Use props
PG73
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 12-26 08:34
Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. We would recommend uploading the gimbal log of your Osmo Pocket via the SD card for us to analyze. Please follow the path below for you to upload the gimbal log.

SD card>MISC>LOG>gimbal_log_log

Unfortunately I re-formatted the memory card so no longer have access to this information. If it happens again, I will upload the log as requested, thanks.
2018-12-26
Use props
Aavalaakso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Hmm I think I noticed this too.
2018-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now