793 6 2018-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Viking1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 469751 ft
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Osmo pocket in real TV News gathering situation in Norway :  Fantastic tool!
I was on my job at Norwegian TV today, 24.12. I had in my pocket new Osmo Pocket and decided to try Osmo Pocket in REAL News situation. By the time help arrived, the fire had grown to a raging inferno.Little Osmo pocket video quality is just astonishing for such tiny video gadget.

2018-12-24
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

The quality looks amazing, I look forward to unpacking mine Christmas Day...
2018-12-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for sharing this video with us.
2018-12-24
Use props
Viking1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 469751 ft
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-24 15:38
Hi there, thank you for sharing this video with us.

Dear DJI,
Next firmware update MUST have possibility to change / adjust all video MANUAL parameters without connection to iPhone. I need to adjust video values quickly when I need it without using smartphones.:-) I will not use time /have no time/ to find in my pocket iPhone +connect-adjust video parameters/I MUST do it quickly just on Pocket , little screen.Go, DJI, go !Regards from Norwegian TV2.
2018-12-25
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Nice test.
2018-12-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks good indeed.
2018-12-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Viking1 Posted at 12-25 05:34
Dear DJI,
Next firmware update MUST have possibility to change / adjust all video MANUAL parameters without connection to iPhone. I need to adjust video values quickly when I need it without using smartphones.:-) I will not use time /have no time/ to find in my pocket iPhone +connect-adjust video parameters/I MUST do it quickly just on Pocket , little screen.Go, DJI, go !Regards from Norwegian TV2.

Hi. Thank you for giving your feedback and suggestion to our Osmo Pocket. Your suggestion will be forwarded to our R&D department for future request. Should you have further concern, please don't hesitate reach us. Thank you and happy holidays.
2018-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules