1374 9 2018-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
P3T3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 701211 ft
  • >>>
United States

Another DJI not ready for release disaster. Working fine, figured I'd top off battery and now it's bricked. Just in time to film for Christmas. CAS-2608848-B5S9J5
Waiting for email return label. How about overnighting these DJI? No chance in having for New Year's either. Buy direct from DJI and this is what you get. Between this and the TB50 bricks I have (less than 10 charges, but past 6 months so no warranty) I'm done wasting my money.
2018-12-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, we are sorry for the bad experience you had with our product. We already request for a Shipping Label to be sent on your email address kindly, check your email time to time. We will be conducting investigations if found out that the unit is malfunction it will be replace. Again we are sorry for the inconvenience. Please bear with us. Thank you.  
2018-12-24
Use props
P3T3
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-24 15:16
Hi there, we are sorry for the bad experience you had with our product. We already request for a Shipping Label to be sent on your email address kindly, check your email time to time. We will be conducting investigations if found out that the unit is malfunction it will be replace. Again we are sorry for the inconvenience. Please bear with us. Thank you.

Was sent an email that a label was created on DJI end. I cant print it, contacted UPS and they said you need to contact sender to get label printed. Outstanding
2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

P3T3 Posted at 12-27 07:31
Was sent an email that a label was created on DJI end. I cant print it, contacted UPS and they said you need to contact sender to get label printed. Outstanding

Hi there, sorry for the delay. We already request to resend the Shipping Label via PDF File. Kindly, check it later. Thank you.
2018-12-27
Use props
P3T3
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-27 08:12
Hi there, sorry for the delay. We already request to resend the Shipping Label via PDF File. Kindly, check it later. Thank you.

Received printable format. Thank you, it will be tendered this afternoon.
2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

P3T3 Posted at 12-27 08:57
Received printable format. Thank you, it will be tendered this afternoon.

You're most welcome. Should there be any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us.
2018-12-27
Use props
P3T3
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-12-27 09:28
You're most welcome. Should there be any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us.

Still undergoing damage assessment? Really.  Ridiculous. Send a working unit. Great Christmas present
2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

P3T3 Posted at 1-7 06:50
Still undergoing damage assessment? Really.  Ridiculous. Send a working unit. Great Christmas present

We are sorry for the delay, at the moment, the device is under repairing/replacing process, we will send you email of each step, sorry for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience.
2019-1-8
Use props
P3T3
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-8 00:59
We are sorry for the delay, at the moment, the device is under repairing/replacing process, we will send you email of each step, sorry for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience.

Expedited shipping there, and ground back. Way to go DJI, Dec 24th-Jan15th. This is the last purchase.
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

P3T3 Posted at 1-10 13:41
Expedited shipping there, and ground back. Way to go DJI, Dec 24th-Jan15th. This is the last purchase.

Per the regular repair time frame (without the shipping and delivering time), it is normal, we do not provide the expedited shipping service at the moment, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Your concern will be forwarded to the management department for attention, hope your experience with us will be better in the future.
2019-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules